A prank I was playing on my little brother backfired.?

Recently, my little brother who is 18 years old announced to everyone he is gay. I'm 19 years old and think he is just going through a phase. I thought it would be funny to show him how disgusting some guys can be by getting a bunch of my friends to flash him. I started by acting as a big brother by... show more Recently, my little brother who is 18 years old announced to everyone he is gay. I'm 19 years old and think he is just going through a phase. I thought it would be funny to show him how disgusting some guys can be by getting a bunch of my friends to flash him.

I started by acting as a big brother by 'supporting' his decision. I gave him the screen name of one of my friends who agreed to join in the prank. I told my brother it was a guy in school who is also gay and was interested in getting to know my brother. I told my brother that the guy wanted to meet online via webcam first so things won't be so awkward in the beginning. So, if my brother was interested the guy would be online that night at 8:00 PM and will talk with him if he wanted.

When 8:00 PM came my brother and my friend started chatting. I was at my friend's house along with a bunch of other guys at school so we were able to hear the chatting. We were away from the webcam's view so my brother didn't see anyone else except the guy he was chatting with. Then, it was time for the prank. The guy who my brother was chatting with asked if my brother wanted to see some pictures of some of his friends.

At this point, my friends and I stood up next to each other shoulder to shoulder. We pulled down our pants and boxers, and pulled up our shirts over our heads to cover our faces. Then, my friend moved the webcam towards us to show my brother our bare chests and penises for a few minutes.

After a few minutes my friend moved the webcam away from us so he wouldn't see who we were. We all started laughing because we thought we got my brother good. My friends and I covered ourselves again and wanted to enjoy my brother's shocked and disgusted reaction. However, my brother wasn't shocked or disgusted. In fact, when he continued to chat with my friend my brother said he "enjoyed" what he saw. He even said that he liked the "hot" body of the guy in the red shirt and was wondering if the guy in the red shirt was available.

I was the guy in the red shirt. Now, my 18 year old gay brother is "hot" for my body. Should I tell him that it was me he was "hot" for? Is this something I should just keep to myself and never tell him about it? I'm not sure what to do now. This prank was suppose to kick him out of this gay phase.