Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

When Obama/Rangel/Congress Brings back the Military Draft, Will you be dodging it like me, and why?

When Obama/Rangel/Congress Brings back the Military Draft, Will you be dodging it like me, and why?

I am a Liberal Christian Democrat, and here are the following reasons why people I would be dodging the draft, I recommend you all do the same.

1. I am not a murderer, babykiller or paid hit-man for anybody even the government

2. I don't have to answer to obama or anybody else but myself, who is a few jerks in washington to tell me what to do?

3. America represents the evil sides of these wars. Iraq and afghanistan are wrong, Neither one of these nations attacked us or did anything to us. Obama wants to invaded pakistan, and Other Nations see USA as a threat to world peace, b/c usa is invading countless nations for oil, profits, power and military based for illegal wars and russia,china may attack u.s.a. to try to stop ww3, or start ww3.

USA is the threat to world peace.

4. I am not a sucker. I know wars are staged for profits. The biggest business in the world is war. In 1972, Henry kissenger referred the troops are "military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used for profits in foreign policy"

5. The globalists are the real enemy.

6. There is no need for any troops, they have enough technology to use. they use make people think otherwise for the money.

7. I will not be used for a government.nwo that murdered its own people in order for them to achieve there global conquest and help them steal oil and gain power.

I plan on dodging the draft, when its re-instated before 2012, i believe by simply living in the wilderness or by the beach or in a cabin, where there is no population and nobody knows i am there.

1. Would you turn me in, if you could?

2. Are you a dem or rep?

3. Will you be joining us?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anon
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

You sound like a traitor.

• LOCO
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I served Myself over in a war zone and it's not fun.. Here is the deal you see all these poeople saying that they wouldn't dodge. They don't know what they are gonna do. They talk tough now but they are full of it. See all the women commenting? Well the new draft includes them too. Funny how they have an opinion when they think they won't be involved in a draft.

I don't care what you do. If you don't want to be there I'll feel way better. Cause I will have some one who does watching my back.

Another thing the wars today aren't for freedom they aren't even for defending the people its about America's interests that's it. So I don't care If you dodge.

Besides anyone remember the 13th Amendment??? It didn't just abolish slavery but involentery servitude. What you think a Draft is? It's making you serve.

If you dodge and then become president and send people off to die. Then I will hate you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A liberal Christian democrat? Wow, thats quite a combination. I think you are being a coward myself and you can't run and not expect anyone to find you, what kind of life would that be anyways. It's people that were so against the war that kicked recruiters out and made it a disgrace to fight that dwindled the numbers and have resulted in the need for a draft.

• Hutch
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I don't think you have to worry about the draft coming back in the next few years. Democrats make their decisions based on what popular opinion polls tell them to do. Even if it was necessary to bring back the draft, they wouldn't have the strength to do it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I would be the first to turn you in,and be standwatch as they take you into the Induction center to take you to boot camp. No seeing How I servered my country during the last round of DRafts and thoug I was opposed to the war I did my Duty as an American Citzen and served.

If you want to dodge dodge but while doing it Keep your Cowardly trap shut and not entice others to follow you into doing something that is if it happens as Illegal as the Wars you say are illegal.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. Don't really know how to answer that but probably?

2. I am an independent republican

3. Only cowards run. You have lived here and enjoyed all the freedoms and benefits that come with being an American. When things get difficult you tuck tail and run. The military is probably better off without you because noone could count on you to have their back when needed.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Unless any draft includes young women of the same age range as males, then women have no place to comment herein.

If they'd like to finally pass over men's true fatherhood rights, which remain stolen (preventing abortion, shared parenthood), then men might consider women's opinions about the draft - even as still they have no hand in a draft to any level similar to men in parenthood issues.

• 1 decade ago

No one should go to war. War is wrong and we should be past that mentality at this stage of the human race.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Fortunately for our country there are many out there that are not yellow-bellied..they voluntarily have enlisted to serve their country.

1. Yes I would turn you in

2. Republican

3. If I were called to serve I would

Source(s): Wife of Active Duty Infantryman with 19 years of service and 5 combat tours...they don't need your kind in the Army
  • 1 decade ago

You asked this once and my answer is the same:

Freedom is not free and only cowards would dodge the draft

1. Would you turn me in, if you could? YES

2. Are you a dem or rep? DEM

3. Will you be joining us? NO I am not a draft dodger

• 1 decade ago

1.no bc you will be gone

2.neither

3.not at liberty to discuss

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.