Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

When Obama/Rangel/Congress Brings back the Military Draft, Will you be dodging it like me, and why?

I am a Liberal Christian Democrat, and here are the following reasons why people I would be dodging the draft, I recommend you all do the same.

1. I am not a murderer, babykiller or paid hit-man for anybody even the government

2. I don't have to answer to obama or anybody else but myself, who is a few jerks in washington to tell me what to do?

3. America represents the evil sides of these wars. Iraq and afghanistan are wrong, Neither one of these nations attacked us or did anything to us. Obama wants to invaded pakistan, and Other Nations see USA as a threat to world peace, b/c usa is invading countless nations for oil, profits, power and military based for illegal wars and russia,china may attack u.s.a. to try to stop ww3, or start ww3.

USA is the threat to world peace.

4. I am not a sucker. I know wars are staged for profits. The biggest business in the world is war. In 1972, Henry kissenger referred the troops are "military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used for profits in foreign policy"

5. The globalists are the real enemy.

6. There is no need for any troops, they have enough technology to use. they use make people think otherwise for the money.

7. I will not be used for a government.nwo that murdered its own people in order for them to achieve there global conquest and help them steal oil and gain power.

I plan on dodging the draft, when its re-instated before 2012, i believe by simply living in the wilderness or by the beach or in a cabin, where there is no population and nobody knows i am there.

1. Would you turn me in, if you could?

2. Are you a dem or rep?

3. Will you be joining us?

Best Answer

I'm too old. You would be a lousy soldier anyway.

• jclees

No I've already put my time in I am a proud Disabled American Veteran.And I would do it again because when a child who is missing limbs and has burn scars covering most of his body thanks you for saving him from a evil dictator you know that you have done the right thing regardless as to the reason you were there to begin with and if you can't wrap your head around that then you have serious problems

• 1.I would turn you in dead or alive.

2.Gun carrying con who knows how to use it

3. I would sit on the border with Canada picking you off one by one.

I would serve if it was necessary to defend America. Otherwise, you are right.

• welcome to Canada, azzwipe.