Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

When Obama/Rangel/Congress Brings back the Military Draft, Will you be dodging it like me, and why?

I am a Liberal Christian Democrat, and here are the following reasons why people I would be dodging the draft, I recommend you all do the same.

1. I am not a murderer, babykiller or paid hit-man for anybody even the government

2. I don't have to answer to obama or anybody else but myself, who is a few jerks in washington to tell me what to do?

3. America represents the evil sides of these wars. Iraq and afghanistan are wrong, Neither one of these nations attacked us or did anything to us. Obama wants to invaded pakistan, and Other Nations see USA as a threat to world peace, b/c usa is invading countless nations for oil, profits, power and military based for illegal wars and russia,china may attack u.s.a. to try to stop ww3, or start ww3.

USA is the threat to world peace.

4. I am not a sucker. I know wars are staged for profits. The biggest business in the world is war. In 1972, Henry kissenger referred the troops are "military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used for profits in foreign policy"

5. The globalists are the real enemy.

6. There is no need for any troops, they have enough technology to use. they use make people think otherwise for the money.

7. I will not be used for a government.nwo that murdered its own people in order for them to achieve there global conquest and help them steal oil and gain power.

I plan on dodging the draft, when its re-instated before 2012, i believe by simply living in the wilderness or by the beach or in a cabin, where there is no population and nobody knows i am there.

1. Would you turn me in, if you could?

2. Are you a dem or rep?

3. Will you be joining us?

• Mojo
    Best Answer

How do you know they will bring back the draft? If you can tell the future, please let the rest of us know

And try to do something better with that ability, like predicting plane crashes or, at least, nip-slips.

I served Myself over in a war zone and it's not fun.. Here is the deal you see all these poeople saying that they wouldn't dodge. They don't know what they are gonna do. They talk tough now but they are full of it. See all the women commenting? Well the new draft includes them too. Funny how they have an opinion when they think they won't be involved in a draft. I don't care what you do. If you don't want to be there I'll feel way better. Cause I will have some one who does watching my back. Another thing the wars today aren't for freedom they aren't even for defending the people its about America's interests that's it. So I don't care If you dodge. Besides anyone remember the 13th Amendment??? It didn't just abolish slavery but involentery servitude. What you think a Draft is? It's making you serve. If you dodge and then become president and send people off to die. Then I will hate you.

If the ultra-pro-war Bush didn't reinstate the draft, what makes you think Obama will? Obama wants us out of Iraq.

I'm going to guess you'll get the same representative sampling as when you asked this an hour ago.

What do you think?

I'm not marching to my death for anyone. I'll die for whats important to me, and the egos of the people in office aren't high on my priority list.

• Phil F

I would not turn you in.

I am neither a Democrat nor am I a Republican.

I will not fight overseas for this country.

Um...I don't think they will be reinstating the draft since there's still plenty of volunteers...

Source(s): Air Force recruit

I would not turn you in,I wish I had the means to leave this country.Obama is going to kill us one way or another.

Don't worry, no one takes Rangel seriously.

That 'could' be next up on the Dems Agenda.....!!