Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

When Obama/Rangel/Congress Brings back the Military Draft, Will you be dodging it like me, and why?

I am a Liberal Christian Democrat, and here are the following reasons why people I would be dodging the draft, I recommend you all do the same.

1. I am not a murderer, babykiller or paid hit-man for anybody even the government

2. I don't have to answer to obama or anybody else but myself, who is a few jerks in washington to tell me what to do?

3. America represents the evil sides of these wars. Iraq and afghanistan are wrong, Neither one of these nations attacked us or did anything to us. Obama wants to invaded pakistan, and Other Nations see USA as a threat to world peace, b/c usa is invading countless nations for oil, profits, power and military based for illegal wars and russia,china may attack u.s.a. to try to stop ww3, or start ww3.

USA is the threat to world peace.

4. I am not a sucker. I know wars are staged for profits. The biggest business in the world is war. In 1972, Henry kissenger referred the troops are "military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used for profits in foreign policy"

5. The globalists are the real enemy.

6. There is no need for any troops, they have enough technology to use. they use make people think otherwise for the money.

7. I will not be used for a government.nwo that murdered its own people in order for them to achieve there global conquest and help them steal oil and gain power.

I plan on dodging the draft, when its re-instated before 2012, i believe by simply living in the wilderness or by the beach or in a cabin, where there is no population and nobody knows i am there.

1. Would you turn me in, if you could?

2. Are you a dem or rep?

3. Will you be joining us?

Favorite Answer

youre retarded.

if you hate the U.S. so much, why dont you just leave?

first of all Mccain was more into war than obama and we would be in a worse military position.

Second by dodging the draft you show that you dont deserve the freedom of our country. By serving at all in the military you should show pride that you are helping your country.

Third sure the war over oil might sound stupid but war is profitable. because of this war the cost of oil LOWERED. because we have more. if you werent complaining about this it be about oil.

Fourth. if you hate oil. research a new source like biodiesel

• Lee J

Why would you need to dodge a draft? What in the world makes you think that anyone would want you in the military?

• AD

I would sugest you educate yourself on how the world really works instead of believing what you hear on Youtube and from David Icke. Otherwise, consider renouncing your citizenship and running to Cuba or North Korea.

Besides, it would be political suicide to bring back the draft.

• older

sounds like a bunch of half assed excuses not to serve your country. admit it--the true reason is that you are a coward. you let the rest of the country defend it while you turn tail and run and hide

What a fine, truly fine, example of an upstanding American.

I'm just so proud!

Best head to another country. Now.

You spent way too much time typing out something I will not read, and making up your dumb aviator. Epic fail. Try again.

Why do you spout such BS in the MILITARY section? They are fighting for you to have the right to voice stupidity and ignorance. Think about it......

I'm an independent, and would definitely turn you in.

YOU are a yellow belly , pussy, coward!