How long will meat properly sealed and packaged stay tasty and delicious when stored in a freezer?

My brother raises cattle. He sent 2 choice angus x hereford steers to the local butcher. The butcher called it was ready and to come get it asap as he needed freezer space. I volunteered to run the errand and pick it up. When I got there, they loaded me with 1385 lbs of beef. Over 250 lbs of every steak you... show more My brother raises cattle. He sent 2 choice angus x hereford steers to the local butcher. The butcher called it was ready and to come get it asap as he needed freezer space. I volunteered to run the errand and pick it up. When I got there, they loaded me with 1385 lbs of beef. Over 250 lbs of every steak you can name, T-bones, Sirloins, NY Strip, Porterhouse, on and on 600+ lbs of hamburger and the remaining balance of all sorts of roasts and other cuts. I've been running around today filling his freezer, my freezer, his 2 sons freezers a neighbors freezer. Sticking meat in every nook and cranny I can find. Can a man have too much meat or is there just the right amount? How long should it last? What about the danger of freezer burn? Anything that I overlooked?
Update: Well BE when you head out on that road trip to Texas you could swing by and I'd be happy to give you some...deliver it to CMP and maybe have a Texas style bbq