When Obama/Rangel/Congress Brings back the Military Draft, Will you be dodging it like me, and why?

I am a Liberal Christian Democrat, and here are the following reasons why people I would be dodging the draft, I recommend you all do the same.

1. I am not a murderer, babykiller or paid hit-man for anybody even the government

2. I don't have to answer to obama or anybody else but myself, who is a few jerks in washington to tell me what to do?

3. America represents the evil sides of these wars. Iraq and afghanistan are wrong, Neither one of these nations attacked us or did anything to us. Obama wants to invaded pakistan, and Other Nations see USA as a threat to world peace, b/c usa is invading countless nations for oil, profits, power and military based for illegal wars and russia,china may attack u.s.a. to try to stop ww3, or start ww3.

USA is the threat to world peace.

4. I am not a sucker. I know wars are staged for profits. The biggest business in the world is war. In 1972, Henry kissenger referred the troops are "military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used for profits in foreign policy"

5. The globalists are the real enemy.

6. There is no need for any troops, they have enough technology to use. they use make people think otherwise for the money.

I plan on dodging the draft, when its re-instated before 2012, i believe by simply living in the wilderness or by the beach or in a cabin, where there is no population and nobody knows i am there.

1. Would you turn me in, if you could?

2. Are you a dem or rep?

3. Will you be joining us?

imnotanexpert:

So I guess you will be submitting to the authority of the antichrist?

Best Answer

Every man for himself

Independent

No, already did my time in the military.

There is no reason Obama would want to reinstate the Draft. Nor is he going to war with Pakistan. If he invades Pakistan, it would be the Peshwar province, where Bin Ladin is and with the backing of the Pakistani military. If we tried to go in there without Pakistani support, we would further destabilize the country and put it into the hands of Shariff, who is pro-taliban and would likely lead to Al Qaeda with Pakistan's nuclear weapons. Obama knows that and would not launch an outright invasion that would flood refugees south into the stable parts of Pakistan.

I think you need to learn a little more about the history and current situation in the region. There are a number of incorrect statements in your answer, including that Afghanistan didn't attack us. Al Qaeda attacked us on 9/11, using Afghanistan, under the Taliban government, as a base and with their support and they sided with Al Qaeda after the attack. The Taliban and Al Qaeda refugees moved into Peshwar in Pakistan when we invaded because we didn't send in enough US troops to cut off the border along Tora Bora, relying too heavily on the Northern Alliance, a group of local mercenaries. That is a large part of why Peshwar has been such a major problem for the rest of the Pakistani government ever since.

Rengel's position is that if we had a draft we would be less willing to go to war. It's a very unpopular position in any party.

1) Probably not, but it wouldn't happen.

2) Dem

3) I recently aged out of the draft (according to the standards from Vietnam), so I wouldn't need to join you, even in the highly unlikely event it were instituted.

1.) I wouldn't turn you in. I don't agree with drafts unless you're fighting Hitler or some other clear, direct, threat to national security or the rest of the world. 2.) I'm a conservative, I usually vote Republican. 3.) That's a hard one. I'm a woman and cannot be drafted, but if I could I don't think I would dodge the draft if we faced a real threat from Pakistan. If they are able to deliver nuclear missiles in the near future, I would consider that a valid reason for a draft. (Still wouldn't turn you in though. I'm not sure why. lol)

You don't have to answer to Obama or anyone else? I thought you were a Christian. So you will know what Paul said in the book of Romans, that all authority on Earth is established by God. If Obama is good enough for God, then he should be good enough for you as well.

Afghanistan didn't attack us? To enlighten you, the Taliban harbored the very people who attacked us on 9/11.

Also threats to world peace: Russia, Iran, Israel, Hamas, Hezbollah, and drug wars on our southern borders.

As for the Henry Kissinger quote, are you sure that it wasn't Dick Cheney who said that?

Finally, there will NOT be a draft. We are doing just fine with a volunteer army.

If you're really that afraid of a draft, get back to school and get EDUCATED on these issues. Then come back here and share with us what you have learned.

Don't worry. You won't have to join the military. But you WILL be forced to do community service.

You'll just LOVE picking up trash along the hiway.

No.

Nothing in life is free including freedom.

Only a coward would dodge it.