Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Lord of the Rings vs The Chronicles of Narnia?

Which of the characters do you prefer?

Lucy Pevensie vs Frodo Baggins (Heroes)

Susan Pevensie vs Legolas Greenleaf (Archers)

Edmund Pevensie vs Boromir (Warriors)

Peter Pevensie vs Aragorn (Warriors)

Gandalf vs Aslan (Wise Old Mentors)

Sauron vs The White Witch (Villains)

Trumpkin vs Gimli (Dwarves)

And the battle scenes-

The Battle of Helms Deep from The Two Towers vs The climatic battle in Prince Caspian.

Favorite Answer

Wow, great scenarios. Well id have to say this is a tricky question because The Lord of the Rings is more adult based as where The Chronicles of Narnia is more children's based.

Ok I think it would go like this:

Frodo would annihilate Lucy because he wont get hurt due to his mythril armor plus frodo has much more combat experience.

Legolas would probably get shot with one arrow because Susan has magic enchanted arrows, but by the time she could fire off anymore legolas would have already filled her with arrows, plus if Legolas gets within close range that little girl is done for.

Boromir vs Edmund? Are you serious? Boromir is a beast who can take damage like no other, Boromir would destroy Edmund with not even a sweat. Plus Boromir has uncanny combat experience.

Peter does deserve props from me, the boy can fight. Aragorn however is The King. His sword is the best weapon in the Lord of the Rings so even tho Peter is good, i doubt he would win. It would not be a quick fight it would go one for a while but Arogorn would emerge victorious.

Gandalf vs Aslan, Aslan would bit Gandalf's face off. Yea Gandalf doesnt even use one spell in the move except make his staff glow. Wtf, yea Aslan would have him for dinner.

Sauron vs The White Witch is the best match because well they are evenly matched, it all depends if Sauron can get the witche's ice staff out of her hands he would kill her, however all she needs to do is feeze him and she would win. It all depends.

And Gimli would beat the **** out of Trumpkin, no question. Gimli is a more pissed off dward he would own.

Both battle scenes are even too me but i think i liked the one in Prince Caspian more it was better becaues it didnt make the main characters as immortal as it did in The Two Towers.

I hope this is good enough?

Source(s): Fan of both.

"Lucy Pevensie vs Frodo Baggins (Heroes)." Neither. I can't stand either of them.

"Susan Pevensie vs Legolas Greenleaf (Archers)." I like Legolas better because he can actually do stuff.

"Edmund Pevensie vs Boromir (Warriors)" Boromir, only because I like Sean Bean. He was 006 in James Bond Goldeneye.

"Peter Pevensie vs Aragorn (Warriors)" Oh, please... Aragorn would own Peter.

"Gandalf vs Aslan (Wise Old Mentors)." Didn't really like the live action version of Aslan. The animated version was much more endearing. So, I would have to say Gandalf the White.

"Sauron vs The White Witch (Villains)." Sauron would totally make the White Witch his beyotch.

"Trumpkin vs Gimli (Dwarves)" Gimli.

And the battle scenes-

"The Battle of Helms Deep from The Two Towers vs The climatic battle in Prince Caspian." Oh, please... how is this even a question? Narnia in no way can ever compete with any of the LOTRs battle scenes.

I say Lord of the Rings by a long shot because this question is in the movies section. If we were talking about books Harry Potter might win but I haven't read the Lord of the Rings books. The Harry Potter movies are great but aren't the masterpieces that the books are. The Lord of the Rings movies on the other hand are masterpieces.

Frodo Baggins

Legolas Greenleaf

Boromir

Aragorn

Gandalf

Sauron

Gimli

The battle of helms deep

Lord of the rings all the way

Why would you even compare The Chronicles Of Narnia to Lord Of The Rings first of all?

Anyways, Lord Of The Rings beats Narnia anyday.

I'm definitely biased towards Lord of the Rings, so:

Frodo

Legolas

Boromir

Aragorn

Gandalf

Sauron

Gimli

Helm's Deep

I never got into Narnia books or movies... they just felt like LOTR on a smaller scale. Sorry for the biased answers, but I can't help it. I'm a LOTR fangirl all the way. ;)

Frodo

Susan

Edmund

Aragorn

Aslan

both

both

i would have to say the battle scene from caspian

Frodo

Legolas

Edmund

Aragorn

Aslan

Jadis (white witch)

Gimli

Impossible to say,