Poll: What is the best reciepe for a free slice of Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake?

www.inthesetighteconomictimeswemustberesoureful.okay

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What makes anyone think that I would have a recipe for a Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake?

Chocolate Crumb Crust

1 1/4 c vanilla wafer crumbs (about 40 wafers)

1/3 c powdered sugar

1/3 c Hershey's Cocoa

1/4 (1/2 stick) butter or margarine (if you use margarine don't mention that to me)

Heat oven to 350. In medium bowl, stir together crumbs, powdered sugar and cocoa; blend in butter. Press misture onto bottom and 1/2 inch up the side of a 9" springform pan. Bake 8 minutes, cool completely.

Filling:

3 packages (8oz each) cream cheese softened

1 c sugar, divided

1/2 c dairy sour cream

2 1/2 t vanilla extract, divided

3 T all-purpose flour

3 eggs

1/4 c Hershey's Cocoa

1 T vegetable oil

Prepare chocolate crumbs crust. Increase oven temp to 450. In large mixer bowl on medium speed of electric mixer, beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, sour cream and 3 t vanilla until smooth. Gradually add flour, beating well. Add eggs one at a time, beat well after each addition. In medium bowl, stir together cocoas and remaining 1/4 sugar. Add oil, remaining 1/2 t vanilla and 11/2 c cream cheese mixture; blend well. Spoon plain and chocolate batters alternately into prepared crust, ending with spoonfuls of chocolate batter; gently swirl with knife for marbled effect. Bake 10 minutes. Without opening door, reduce oven temp to 250, continue baking 30 minutes. Turn off oven; without opening door, leave cheescake in oven 30 minutes. Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife immediately loose cheesecake from side of pan; cool completely. Refrigerate several hours or overnight; remove side of pan. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake.

Oh wait....you just wanted a slice! Well here you have 12 slices.

Source(s): Hershey's 100 Anniversary Cookbook
  • 1 decade ago

The very best would be:

One BIG hug

A handful of compliments

combine with a moonlit evening

and delivered to Fro...

• shipe
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Oh guy...it really is not truthful! LOL i respect lemon something...yet though, in spite of the reality that i visit frequently say no to cake, chocolate cake is the exception. Hmmmm...i will %. the lemon cheesecake.

• GEM 2
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Well....

To get that free slice you have to be really nice to Fro...

or

Stake out the dumpsters behind the best Bakery in town....

*you could get lucky*

Peace.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Snacky
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

1 Apple

1 Soft cloth

Rub in a gentle yet firm circular motion until shine appears.

• SusanS
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Our friend Fro can help you with this. ;-)

Source(s): She's got millions of cook books!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.