What is up with people?

My first languages were dual English and German. As soon as people learn that I speak German, they start telling me about Rammstein and "Du Hast" which is really annoying. I speak German without thinking, and a perfect American English accent. Should I hide it? I hate the salutes and military, etc.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, I'm going to tell you the same thing that I tell every gay person who asks that question. You should never have to hide who you are. If you speak German and you want to say so then say so. About Rammstein, while I personally enjoy them, I can understand if others don't and you shouldn't have to. Try a line like "Of course I've heard Du Hast by Rammstein, they ARE the only band that sings in German and that IS their only song." Being snarky never hurt anyone. As for the salutes just say "Ah, a fellow soldier, now drop and give me twenty"

Source(s): Having a German dad
  • 1 decade ago

Simplifizieren Sie Leute. Ich höre, dass Sie Deutsch sprechen, und ich will besprechen, den eine grat Zeit die ich in Deutschland gehabt habe.

Sie könnten immer nur auf Deutsch erwidern. *Kichern*

gross gott

Source(s): du hast is "you have"
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dual? I didn't know English came in different types like gasoline. I want to master in the language of money!

• 1 decade ago

ok plz what does this have to do with lgbt

and im so sorry to ask but doesnt 'du hast' mean u hate me

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

What does this have to do with LGBT again? :|

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.