Do you guys understand?

(While reading this, feel free to listen to this Nasheed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92j4t5t_Qec

Youtube thumbnail

)

Do you guys understand what kind of victory was experienced in Lebanon with Hezbollah?

Israel was begging for the war to end after 33 days.

Israel could not stop any missle for 33 days.

Israel could not enter ONE village in Lebanon. They quickly met resistance.

Israel lost 30 soldiers trying to enter ONE village, residing on a mountain top.

Israel killed 1,191 civilians....60% being children...the rest Innocent women and Innocent men

Israel Carpet Bombed Lebanon

Sayyed Hassan told Israel, if you attack Beirut, we will attack Haifa, and beyond Haifa, and beyond that.

When Israel attacked...they weren't even able to count the number of missles that were flying into Haifa...it was Pouring rockets.

When Israel had besieged Beirut in the night (on the first day of war). Sayyed Hassan went on TV and said "Right Now, in the middle of the ocean, opposite to beirut, the Israel Military Warship, which assaulted our infrastructure, the peoples houses, and the civilians, look at it BURNING, and with it, the tens of the Israeli Zionist Soldiers."

When Sayyed Hassan said "look at it BURNING"...Lebanon saw and heard a big explosion...indeed it was burning.

That night we slept without interuption.

My best memories in Lebanon is that of the Lebanese war.

At first, America wouldn't stop the war, but after Israel lost soo much, America was forced to bring forth a truce.

Israel accepted the truce because on the last days of the war...Israel had experienced the most damage ever....tens of Soldiers, Airplanes, and Merkava tanks.

On the last day day of the war...Israel saw the most number of Rockets hitting Lebanon.

I guess Israel understands we wont take this **** anymore.

إن كنت شجاعا فتقدم

(If you are Brave, Come Forth)

نحن ننتظركم

(We are waiting for you)

"No Army in this world can make us drop our weapons from our hands"- Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah

"The Resistance today has more than, Becarful here, put two lines under MORE, More than 20,000 Missles"- Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah

This victory was not only for Hezbollah, or for all Lebanese, but for ALL Muslims and Arabs.

"Israel is Weaker than the house of the Spider (the spiderweb)"- Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah

The once invincible army, which has an airforce, navy, ground infantry, and hundreds of other brigades, lost to the hands of Hezbollah....why????

النصر من الله

(Victory from Allah swt)

May ALLAH (swt) bless Hezbollah and Hamas

Sisters for ever...Shi3e and Sunni

God Bless you

Solute

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am not really into politics but any sane human that knows about Hezbollah should support them and any logical person that has heard Sayyed Hassan speak should respect him. We defeated Israel that is enough in my opinion. Iran does help too but all the victory is thanks to Sayyed Hassan (Allah ye7mie) and his tactics.I know how much you hate long posts so I will make it short and simple. No words can describe Hezbollah or its leader sayyed Hassan Nasrallah. All I have yo say is:

سيد نصر الله تاج راس الامه العربيه والاسلاميه

LONG LIVE LEBANON

LONG LIVE HEZBOLLAH

DEATH TO ISRAEL & ZIONISM

LONG LIVE THE RESISTANCE

LABAYKA YA NASRUALLAH

w lee ma 3ajbo yto2 w ymoot!

Let the fu*kin zionists mess with us one more time wallah la nimsa7on min el wjood.

Bless:)

@happily happy: looks to me that you are an idiot in all aspects of life. Who brainwashed you?

I honestly can't believe that people still think they are a terrorist group.

Source(s): I am a Leb I know :) Listen to the screams of love and admiration from the blood of our country's people to this great man. Follow a man that follows ALLAH and you will never go astray.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Truely Sayed Hassan Nasrallah is a man of high merits,All muslims love him,he has given us victory over the zionists,Long Live Hezbollah,Long live Nasrallah,Allah-u-Akbar.

• 1 decade ago

Yes .

Hezbollah is a very strong army.

But this army would be stronger than any force in the world!

Must watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm1oz3CWmYk

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Theres only one flaw of this vid. It says "it is the Sunni Muslims". Inshallah All muslims would be part of the Army. All Muslims from different nations!

Source(s): Sunni Muslim.
  • Let them be the 4th strongest army yet they need to get hold of a young 14 year old to get past a checkpoint..

That's the thing about these Israelis, they are COWARDS!!!

And all the bad people are being noticed now.... BRB to add some more info.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hamas too won the war without the help of Iran and only by home made rocket. Can you imagine?

Kudos to Imam Ismail Haniyyah.

• Oyster
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

May Allah bless you !

good shearing !

• dave d
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

it is said people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. both sides are at fault. and it is the innocent on both sides that will get hurt,

• Salam,

thanks for sharing bro.........

nicely said

Peace.

Source(s): the truth speaks for itself.........
  • 1 decade ago

Go Hizbullah Go

فان حزب الله هم الغالبون

لبیک یا حسین

Labyk ya hussain(as)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBY98KTU8gY

Youtube thumbnail

One Ummah

One Party

Hizbullah Hizbullah Hizbullah

Labyk Ya Nasrullah

@Hapily Happy

It was Iran who fund them

and Hizbullah Trained Hamas

• i agree!

and i think Hisbullah is hero!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.