miley cyrus this miley cyrus that!?

i was just wondering, if theres anymore songs miley cyrus has ripped off? after a bit of research i have relised that a majority of cyrus's songs have the same tune as many other classic songs example

Miley Cyrus,Fly on the wall - Rock Lobster, b52s

Miley Cyrus,See you again- I Wear My Sunglasses at night,Corey Hart,

Miley Cyrus, Rock Star - Scotty Doesnt no- Lustra

Miley Cyrus, You and me together, - Avril Lavigne- Hot...

just wondering if there is anymore songs that this crazy Whor* has ripped off? cheers

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Not sure, but most artist use beats from other songs..its very common actually

* I don't like miley cyrus either * lol

Well I looked up these songs, and at first it might sound like its the same beat, but its not...you and me together isn't even close to avril lavigne, rockstar is close to lustra, but not the same. ...

I still don't care for Miley Cyrus. Listening to those songs made me not like her even more. Her, and her lyrics are meant for 6 - 12 year olds so....

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Miley Cyrus is amazing

• 1 decade ago

I hope you realize that two of these songs were not written by her but by the writers of "Hanna Montana" for the show. "See You Again" is a cover. Which leaves you to ONE song. WOW big deal.

She is not a whore. Go find the definition of a whore. Read it then you realize Miley is not a whore. You obviously don't like her so why do research? Do you have nothing else to do with you pathetic life!??

Stop bashing on Miley. She has not done anything to you!!!!!

-Maya

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

u know that shes not the one that writes some of her songs, theres people that get paid to write songs to artist. and i think u guys should not be talking about her like that just because she took naked pics, and dont tell me u guys dont do that cause EVERYBODY takes naked pics, and shes not perfect neither then u, me and everybody

[♥]

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

You And Me Together sounds nothing like Hot by Avril...

I think you should seriously reconsider your priorities and get your hearing checked.

Xx.

• 1 decade ago

actually plenty of other artists do this. but still not a fan of miley!

• 1 decade ago

I see what you mean!!

Shes gotta stop copying other people and make her own f*cking tunes and songs.

I used to love Miley and i have no idea why i did! shes an @ss cranking !3itch

Jess xo

Source(s): mj on top
  • =D
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

most probably yeah

WOW [not]

just get over it, posting questions on yahoo answers isnt gonna change anything

• John K
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Don't you just wish you were Miley Cyrus?

• 1 decade ago

Are you serious?This is not even a question.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.