i have a gf but her friends are buging me i want pce and i ask them to stop but they wont?

i have a gf but her friends are bugging me i want Pace and i ask them to stop but they won't and if i brake up with her they will bug me even more i need help from girls only pleas i know i just need some Gideons from the girls.

• Aarien
    Favorite Answer

Why isn't your girlfriend helping you out with this? Does she know they are bothering you? Perhaps you should talk to her about putting her friends in their place. I would never let anyone harass my boyfriend for ANY reason, especially if it was coming from 'so called' friends. ... In fact, if my boyfriend was in your situation, he probably would have flipped out on them long ago instead of sitting back and taking it. Sometimes, when all else fails, you've got to fight fire with fire.

I think you meant to say "peace".. instead of "pace".. anyways talk to your gf about it and tell her to get her little friends to stop following you all everywhere.. tell her that there needs to be some balance.. if she still doesnt take the hint DUMP HER. She might come crawling back to you as a new person lol

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiHMP...

have u tried talking 2 ur gf? maybee she can talk 2 her friends and tell them 2 stop.

tell her that her frnds are bugging you ask her to tell them to stop its not really nice