What do you think or know are the best earning jobs in the world? (that are realisitic)?

ones that are realistic no footballers or movie stars

• lexi m
    Favorite Answer

Lawyers, they can be multi-millionaires like former Presidential candidate John Edwards.

Or they can become President of the United States.

But I have heard that the law profession is very cut-throat nowadays (too many lawyers out there).. and my Business Law professor who was a practicing lawyer said there were better ways to make money.

I'm assuming he meant in business.

For business, I would recommend Accounting. You get a Bachelor's degree in Accounting... work for a Big Four accounting firm (Deloitte, Ernst & Young, KPMG, PriceWaterhouseCooper)... and after 5 years there, you transfer to a company as a Controller.

After being a Controller for 5 years, then you work your way up to CFO. I met the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) of McDonald's fast food corporation-- a billion dollar corporation-- and I assume he is a millionaire, too. He worked his way up from nothing and he started at Ernst & Young.

Other than that, there is always Entreprenership. You could study that. You don't get rich by punching a salary clock.

Doctors, I think are an over-rated profession, unless you really like medicine and helping people.

• A porn star.

A leader of a Criminal organization.

A politician (from any corrupt country).

A leader of a religious cult(e.g. Scientology, Opus Dei, Mormon)

Source(s): Im just a butcher. But i enjoy it.

A specialist in some kind of medical field. They earn about $300,000+ a year.

Source(s): There was a special on Chicago tonight about it.