Is it gay to watch gay porn?

I watch gay porn, regularly and masturbate to it. However I don't enjoy the climax, it always feels un-climatic. I am attracted to girls in real life, I am 17 and have had a girlfriend. I never want to actually do anything with a guy as the thought of anal sex is disgusting. I put my finer in my bum hole once or twice but did not enjoy it and have never done it since. I have watched Straight and lesbian porn and enjoyed that but always seem to choose gay porn if i want to have some relief. I do not see myslef in a relationship with a man and the diea of being romantic and living with a man and growing old together is not a nice one for me. i dont want to do that and have no desire to. I just watch gay porn, but am not attratced to guys in real life at all

Best Answer

I am bi-sexual. I have sexual relations with men and women. Just because you watch gay porn DOES NOT make you gay. I know straight women who watch lesbian porn yet will not sleep with women. Be yourself

2

Source(s): Live Sex Webcam Girls : http://CamGz.com/?lOWQ

This site will help you and answer many of your questions:

http://gayteens.about.com/od/sexualit1/f/porn2.htm

That particular page is about heterosexuals that are aroused by gay porn.

Personally, I don't think you're homosexual - you seem quite confident that you're straight, so that's that. You are just aroused by the clever pornographic techniques of gay porn (probably a link between your brain and stimulation of the mens' penises).

Hope that answers your question =)

• MSU69

I must rather watch gay porn. Guy and gal does not turn me on. What heck I'm gay want my gay porn to masturbate to.

Not many of us are 100% straight or 100% gay (see Kinsey Scale). So you shouldn't be alarmed at liking gay porn. Just accept the way you are and don't worry too much about labels.

No I love masterbating to gay interracial guy's porn gay guy's are so freaking hot I love ride gay guy's c o c k and I love s u c k gay guy's c o c k and I love tongue kissing him

i can seriously tell you what you want your a bisexual but your a tops you say you like chicks but if a dude dress like a female an well at that you might just feel the urge to bend him ova lol

It sounds like the gay porn is just something which excites you.

It doesn't make you gay.

Well personally I think that means you are at least bisexual but I am not a sex expert.

Youre bi. You will marry a woman, have sex with women.. but Men intrique you. Go for it.. its great. In moderation.