Too young to watch Lion King the musical?

Is it too young for a 4 year-old boy to watch the Lion King musical show? How long is the show anyway?

Best Answer

If he can be quiet for the length of the show, I think it would be ok. But, you must consider the people sitting around you who payed sometimes up to $121 (How much I just spent for an Orchestra seat) to get tickets! I would be furious if there was an annoying child next to me while I was watching the show because of the cost to attend it.

It depends on the maturity level of your four year old...can he sit for a long period of time quietly? Usually, there are children shows that would be perfect for you and your four-year-old! I went to see the Lion King during one of these children performances and all the kids were fabulous--the show is so entertaining.

• jen

When my son was 4 he had too much energy to sit still for 2 hours. How is he if he watches a movie at home? Can he sit still for 2 hours?

I have been surfing more than two hours today looking for answers to the same question, and I haven't found any interesting discussion like this. It is pretty worth enough for me.

No! My brother and sisters are 4 and they saw it, they loved it!

Eh, It was like 2 and a half hours including intermission.

But it keeps them alive. Its a cool show.

I'm not quite sure how long it is, I'm sure you could look it up on their website. And no, its never too young (or too old) to see that show. Its absolutely magical and wonderful!

I went when I was five, and I enjoyed myself to no end.

Go for it!

Depends on your kid, take him and if he acts up, bust his but and leave, because there aint nothing worst then a screaming kid when your trying to watch a show

noooooo way the show is about 2 hours

its great infact i think youd be robbing your child of a great expirience if you didnt let him see it.

noo its brilliant,

definately keep a four year old entertained

noooo

i think its a couple hours but its so worth it