do you like the name Cash for a lil boy or Richard?

f i have twins thees r names we have liked for long time Richard after my dad , and cash just cus! we love it we would cal them rich and cash!!lol

Favorite Answer

richard yes but cash-what if he doesn't live up to expectations.buy yourself a baby book with names and see what compliments richard?

Richard Owen Richard Andrew Richard Bryan Richard Chase Richard Jackson Richard Logan Richard Brandon Richard Matthew Richard Hayden Richard Nathaniel Richard Thomas Richard Jordan Richard Luke Richard Antonio Richard Evan

Cash I would as a middle name or nickname

Charles and Richard, Cash could be used

Acastus and Richard, Cash for short

Cason and Richard, Cash for short

Cassius and Richard, Cash for short

Caswell and Richard, Cash for short

Lucas and Richard, Cash for short for Lucas(this is cleavor, Lucas and Richard sound good together, both classic names)

I don't like either name. Richard is nice if you want to name one after your dad. Rich and Cash - not lol.

• Ahimsa

Cash sounds like a porn star name, no offense. And the Rich and Cash thing is cheesy beyond belief. Cassius with the nickname Cash would work.

My daddy's name is Richard too and I love his name. I don't like the name Cash at all.

• Richard is a name these days but the name Cash sounds like cash and people will tease him.Daz,Gaz or Caz could work.My favorite names are:

Morgan(boy/girl)

Zoe(girl)

Jason(boy)

Jordan(boy/girl)

Richard can also be called Dick. Just think twice before you choose. Rich and Cash is kind of funny :D

omg I love the name cash its really cute!!!!!!! Richard is just a little bit old man for me but if u like it go for it!!!!!

I LOVE the name Cash. I am not a big "theme" name person, but I really like both names and they aren't weird or anything. Go for it!