If amyone has trouble with dry skin, eczema, priosis, etc i have a solution!?

materials: cetaphil moisturizing lotion 100% pure jojoba oil pure vitamin E oil take 6 oz of cetaphil lotion and put it in a container put 2 oz of the jojoba oil in next then put 1 oz of the vitamin e oil in mix all of it together very very well and take however much you want and apply it to the skin.... show more materials:

cetaphil moisturizing lotion
100% pure jojoba oil
pure vitamin E oil

take 6 oz of cetaphil lotion and put it in a container
put 2 oz of the jojoba oil in next
then put 1 oz of the vitamin e oil in
mix all of it together very very well and take however much you want and apply it to the skin. rub it in till absorbed. it might feel a little greasy at first. if you dont have oily skin, dont worry it will seep into your skin shortly. If you do have oily skin, wash your hands (to get the moisturizer off your hands), get a washcloth or tissue and dab your face with it(dont rub off-it irritates the skin and can make problems way worse). then rub in again with your hands. i use this moisturizer everyday. at night, i apply a whole lot to my face and just let it absorb all throughout the night. i never have any problems with my dry skin.(eczema). i hope i have convinced at least some of u to give this a try!
1 answer 1