Im pregnant and fighting with the husband constantly?

Im 3 months pregnant and we had these 2 crazy horrible fights yelling screaming throwing stuff(i started the throwing and he followed) but he loves to stoke the fire.Im having a difficult pregnancy and I was hospitalized last week for sever dehydration now today i find out I have the flu.We got in to a huge fight over the phone when I left the doctor and when I got home it escalated. I packed my stuff and my dogs and went to my parents house because they are away but I don't want them to know they will never forgive him. And we have been in counseling since November. i don't know what to do.should i go to a hotel or make him leave till we get on track.

I don't want a divorce....

counseling is bringing afew things our fights are childish neither can back down and he is too self centered. when he gets me going i really go over the edge just since im pregnant i litterally cant calm down or catch my breath. we fough before we got pregnant but it really been bad

Favorite Answer

Okay as nurse wife and mother of 4 I will first say Breathe a deep cleansing Breathe..... If you do not want a divorce ... get the Dogs get in the car and go home. talking on the phone does not work... Becoming new parents is a terrible scary and stressful time I did it 4 times and each time was scary for different reasons or example second one you think OMG can I handle two kids and on and on. You both need to sit down and maturely tell each other without accusing voice what you want and need right now from each other.

Source(s): maybe you just need to cry and know you can without him freaking out, men tend to freak when a women cries and they feel they are helplesss to help you... you need to explain to him that between flu and dehydration and hormones and another human growing inside you you are tired and stressed and scared but you love him very much and can not live without him.... and let him talk openly and honestly about his feelings Good luck Go home kiss your husband and love each other your baby needs you both and everything will be okay if you remember the keys to a successful marriage, realize it is okay to disagree, remember to say I love you everyday do not assume they just know you do, never ever go to bed mad. listen to each other really listen with out thinking you know what they are going to say how they will say it and judging them... you will be surprise to see most of what starts little fights that turn to big fights was something said innocently and just taken the wrong way. And pick your battle before yelling and arguing stop breath and think to yourself in the big scheme of life how important is this really, then deal with it

I really think that staying in a bad relationship for the child is a terrible thing. Yes, it's good that the child has both parents, but you can't hide the fighting forever.

Things won't get better after it's born either. Your husband isn't going to magically fall in love with you forever because you have his child. If it gets worse, or doesn't get better, you may want to really reconsider what's important to you.

You might also want to consider that you are both under a tremendous amount of stress right now. Even if you aren't I'm sure he is.

• R G

Taking a break from each other is not a bad idea. You do not need the stress at this time. What does your counsellor say ?

The stress in your marriage will only get worse after the baby arrives and you have more tasks at hand, so you need to work on this now.

You don't give enough details on what your fighting about. Your in counseling, continue that, and learn to talk to each other instead of screaming and throwing things. That's certainly not good for you and not good for your baby either. Find the source and find the solution. Good luck

well, at least you have voiced your desire to want to stay in the marriage glad to hear that you are in marriage couseling one thing--did you guys fight like this before you got pregnant? i remember when i got pregnant with my first child, i couldn't stand my husband that was the hormonal changes my body was going through. it passed but if you and he are still fighting, still keep going to counseling anything worth having is worth fighting for i wish you all the best

your dehydration can be cured by you keeping fluids in you, flu is not good but your doc will keep you and your babe safe, fighting and throwing things however can cause problems. you could miscarry or hurt the baby in a permanent way,the fighting may be a product of your overworked emotions and since he likes to keep the anger pot boiling the only way to put a stop to it is to end the fight yourself, but if he becomes a danger to you and your child i pray you keep him away from you

Source(s): .

why are you both getting into fights

i think you should talk to him and work it out calmly

maybe even have a mediator

you have to work it out and agree on what each of you want

it could be that your hormones are causing the problem and since you know he likes to help fuel the fire you should not continue the giht

best thing is go to him and just talk things out and stop the yelling cant you just talk to each other .. it would be nice if you could do just that ..

• dont fight...

oh and do what's best for your kid.. whatever you thing that might be.

have abortion and leave your husband.