Im pregnant and fighting with the husband constantly?

Im 3 months pregnant and we had these 2 crazy horrible fights yelling screaming throwing stuff(i started the throwing and he followed) but he loves to stoke the fire.Im having a difficult pregnancy and I was hospitalized last week for sever dehydration now today i find out I have the flu.We got in to a huge fight... show more Im 3 months pregnant and we had these 2 crazy horrible fights yelling screaming throwing stuff(i started the throwing and he followed) but he loves to stoke the fire.Im having a difficult pregnancy and I was hospitalized last week for sever dehydration now today i find out I have the flu.We got in to a huge fight over the phone when I left the doctor and when I got home it escalated. I packed my stuff and my dogs and went to my parents house because they are away but I don't want them to know they will never forgive him. And we have been in counseling since November. i don't know what to do.should i go to a hotel or make him leave till we get on track.
I don't want a divorce....
Update: counseling is bringing afew things our fights are childish neither can back down and he is too self centered. when he gets me going i really go over the edge just since im pregnant i litterally cant calm down or catch my breath. we fough before we got pregnant but it really been bad