How to convince my mom to let me buy an airsoft gun.?

I asked my mom to let me buy an airsoft gun but she had no idea what airsoft is. She said she'd look into it. I don't know what to do.

Best Answer

Tell her what safety precautions you will take, wear safety goggles...etc. Also, you might want to call your local police department and ask what laws there are in your town (they differ from town to town). You might want to tell her the bad things as well, because you don't want her to find horrible false things on the internet(like my mom did). Another major thing is to show that you are responsible, I was allowed to buy an airsoft gun, but my brother wasn't, because he isn't trustworthy. You have to read into it, so you have a good answer for a question that can be used against you.

Hope this helps!

Source(s): Personal experience

Watch South Park. In Season 8 there is an episode called Up the Down Steriod. You will learn how to manipulate your mom by watching cartman convince his mom to let him join the special olympics.

tell her...its better for a young (teen) child to be outside enjoying the outside air rather than staying inside play game (who doesnt like game?) ok...and tell her it teaches safety with weps. and teachs to aim...and ect...good excercise and stuff...parents want to hear what good things it will do for you NOT THE BAD!

ok

sk8terkidrulez56

Source(s): it happens to all moms...

why dont you play paintball, paintball players are much more safety oreinted than most airsofters.