Creative presentation ideas?

My partner and I had to do a report type thing on a biome for science, and I chose the Gobi Desert. Now we have to present the information in our report, like the animals and plants in the Gobi and environmental issues. We're going to be marked on how interesting our presentation is, and my partner and I... show more My partner and I had to do a report type thing on a biome for science, and I chose the Gobi Desert. Now we have to present the information in our report, like the animals and plants in the Gobi and environmental issues. We're going to be marked on how interesting our presentation is, and my partner and I can't think of a thing that no one else in our class did yet. So far, people have : asked the class questions about their presentation at the end and the people who had the right answers got candy, performed a short skit, and made clay animals.

Do you have any ideas on how to make our presentation interesting and creative?! Thanks! :-)

P.S. The presentation should be 7-9 minutes long!