12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

definetly,this is one of the cutest outfits.i would change the hair clip and the shoes.Instead of yellow converse, heels and instead of that clip,the link on the bottom of this

shoes-

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/shoes/brandsforsho... (couldnt resist)

clip- http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=1...

Source(s): hope this helps : )
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i ilove it im not sure about the shoes i think it kinda clashes with the bluey nautral tone in the whole outfit

i think some gladiator sandlas or the blue conveses would look cute and make some fun chunky bangles or a fun scarf?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

So cute i luv how the colors dont match but they still looks good :] you should probably find a solid color handbag though and a smaller necklace other than that soo cute nice choices :]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For me, the necklace is too much. And maybe a pair of Egyptian sandals would be better? That's just me, though! I like how you have it still!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

pretty cute, but you should choose different shoes, like gladiators, cause the shirt's too fancy for converse. and i think those shorts bring the outfit down. try like white shorts or something.

• 1 decade ago

i would rather it with some brown gladiator sandals and the necklace is a bit much but its a cute outfit

• 1 decade ago

SO CUTE! I love that shirt...u could go w/ some brown boots instead, that would look way hot!

• :)☮
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

its amazing.

but maybe have less bright converse or shoes, because all the other colours are pastel and stuff.

or sandels or slip ons maybe?

• Amazing, i'm going to go buy this outfit

RIGHT NOW : D

• 1 decade ago

wow so cute. dont change anything, i love it the way it is.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.