Java, .NET or Python?

I am a web developer with front-end programming skills. I know ActionScript and HTML, CSS. I am studying other stuff like Ajax, etc. But I am going to take a class to learn web applications languages. I don't know which language to study and then teach myself the other two. I know .NET focuses on C# and Perl... show more I am a web developer with front-end programming skills. I know ActionScript and HTML, CSS. I am studying other stuff like Ajax, etc. But I am going to take a class to learn web applications languages. I don't know which language to study and then teach myself the other two. I know .NET focuses on C# and Perl is still out there. Just wondering what the trend looks like in the future.

What is your recommendation? I'd like to take a class in the "hard one" and study the rest on my own.