hollyoaks question? .....?

Does anita annoy anyone in hollyoaks? if you do you will enjoy watching it tomorrow, i wont tell you what happens ive just watched tomorrows episode on e4 +1.

Anita is the girl who hangs around with lauren and newt (emos)..

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No i love her. I hate Lauren she is so annyoing. I want Newt 2 go out with Anita and lauren to get jalous, but then she realises she's pregnant for Newt. That would be such a good story line.

• 1 decade ago

Oh god she annoys me,why won't she find any new friends because it does not seem to me like Lauren or newt even like her.Everyone seems to use her and the way she acts just to make people like her is horrible to watch.

And I saw what happened to her but I saw the end so I don't know why it happened I'll have to watch the 18:30 pm showing

• 1 decade ago

Yeah cause she so obviously fancies Newt and grr, she's just annoying, just how she acts.

But Lauren is the one that annoys me most. Im glad Newt chucked her.

• 1 decade ago

I think she's a bit of a mix. Sometimes she seems okay and I feel a bit sorry for her as she tries to make friends and fit in with people, but other times I really think she's completely malicious and horrible.

But I have to say, I generally don't like her because her voice annoys me intently. She's so whiny!!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • am i the only one here who likes anita shes a good kid im very surprised at lauren if i was newt and she brought up eli to me i would never speak to her again.. The past is the past leave well alone please.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i watched the episode too

she annoyed me before

but noe it OK

she did the right thing with newt and lauren

shes a good kid

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Shee does annoy me sometimes buuh shes alrite sum times :)

• 1 decade ago

yess!! she reminds me of a girl that tried to nab my man, acts all sweet and innocent to newt but when shes actually a real backstabber! proper daddys girl i reckon

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yea she is annoying, she doesn't have any personality.

It was quite funny when Lauren attacked her and she was just lying on the ground :D

• 1 decade ago

Yeah she annoys me too - she's sooo wet and her voice really grates on me!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.