Who do you think will be the next 2pac?

Today it seems like everyone and their mother is getting rap deals

But, who do yall think is spittin rhymes like tupac?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

there was only one tupac in he died a long time ago nobody can be like tupac i mean they can try to sound like him in be a image of him but never ever be him to many wannabes trying to be him all ready

☮dej

• shea
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Good question.

I dont know if anyone will be in the place 2pac was for a while. His poetry was so powerful and yet his delivery and production were so catchy that his music was really deep and popular. He really impacted peoples ideas and action.

He had swagger and consciousness.

I think that there are people out there with great ideas: dead prez, common, but they can be so boring.

There are people with creativity and intelligence: andre 3000

but he does not have such a raw appeal or a dark side.

I think that LIL WAYNE has the star power, the popularity, the awareness, the intelligence, the dual nature, the prolificness, the raw appeal, and the sense to be the next 2 pac -esque figure.

I think lil wayne falls short a bit of 2pac as far as subject matter and peotic skill. However I think he is emerging as a 2pac like figure. Tha Carter III is a classic album, if he continues to deliver like that he might be the next 2 pac.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There will never be another Tupac. Rap just isn't what it used to be. I'm sorry, but rap is dead.

Source(s): Me
  • 1 decade ago

There is no next Tupac... He was like, a legend that cant be duplicated X]

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

theres only 1 2pac

edit:wait that came out wrong "there is only 1 tupac" there we go

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No one, rap will slowly fade away.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

like 2pac..

You mean which artist will be the next overrated no talent man that only rose to fame because of his death?

Hell, it could be anyone....

• 1 decade ago

No one , that simple ;(

• 1 decade ago

I don't know nobody can do it like him

• 1 decade ago

there will never be another

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.