Can my landlord turn my heat off?

Okay i hate my landlords. lets get that out of the way. We have a business Mon-Sun in a subdivided unit. The heat is controlled by a "box" or thermostat thing, in an ofice connected to us around the corner... We never have heat over the weekends. we come in and its 50 degrees in the middle of winter. We... show more Okay i hate my landlords. lets get that out of the way. We have a business Mon-Sun in a subdivided unit. The heat is controlled by a "box" or thermostat thing, in an ofice connected to us around the corner... We never have heat over the weekends. we come in and its 50 degrees in the middle of winter. We have no way to adjust our heat, and the landlord refuses to give us contact information so that we can reach them, to reach that office, so that the heat can be turned back on. (We believe that since the other office doesnt do business over the weekend, that they just turn it off)

The landlord hated the idea of me saying we need to be able to reach them if the heat does in fact get turned off by the other office and we need to reach them to have it turned back on.

Heat is included in our lease, so what are our rights. We've already sent them a formal complaint letter and dont want to run 4 space heaters throughout our place. Should we have access to this heat contrlling box too? Is it right that we have to depend on another business tenant to control what temp it is in our unit? ARRRGHHH

We are in ohio if that matters. Please Advise!