What Time does the IRS process ACH deposits ?

Just wondering I am soooooooooooo happy that I finally can do my civic duty to stimulate the economy that I am anxious and feel like a kid the night before christmas

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Robin i'm happy that you are finally getting some answers. You've been waiting a long time. The system updated my info on wmr wednesday to code 1301. Then this morning it said I have an actual dd date of 2/20. But when I called the IRS last night the agent I spoke to said that my dd date was scheduled for 3/12 (a Thursday ???). Usually, every year the bank has the info on Wednesday and I have my money on Thursday. So, to finally answer your question, I don't know what time the IRS makes ACH deposits. Im wondering too because I want to stimulate the economy right along with you. I'll keep you posted about my dd. Good Luck!!! I really hope you get your money.

Update: I have text alerts when I have any transactions on my bank account, and I just got my direct deposit!!! YAY!!! It hit @ 4:37pm cst. I'm so happy I don't know what to do first.

• 1 decade ago

yeeah for you!!!!My return was accepted 01/18, should have been dd on 01/30, changed to 02/03 to 02/10 then it changed to an actual dd date of 02/06, on the 6th no money showed up, waitted til 11th and called IRS. At the last minute my refund was pulled for review as so many other people have had happen. I have been waiting for 4 1/2 weeks and NOTHING, not even a letter, and everything is crashing down around me. Thanks, IRS.

• 1 decade ago

Last night at midnight it still had the code 1301, then this morning it says DD of 2/20, looks like i am finally getting it. Unfortunately I know have $200 of overdraft charges with the delay, but i shouldn't have counted my chickens before they hatched. Just happy it will finally be there

• 1 decade ago

Last year when i checked mine around 1:30am it was not there but when i woke up and checked around 7:30-8:00am (friday) it had arrived.I have Bank of America.Robin i am happy for you as well and, i too can't wait to stimulate the economy!!!!!!! Bill paying (of course) and the Mall(charge)!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): IRS"WHERE'S MY REFUND " WEBSITE (02-19-09)@8:35AM
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

are u talkin about your tax refund?

if you are it'll be 12:00am

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.