Getting rid of termites, HELP !?

Here's the thing...I can't call a pro because I work on commission..Anyone who doesn't believe that we are in a recession NEEDS TO LOOK AT MY PAYCHECK ! It's obviously termites...In one room of my house, they have actually eaten the paper of the drywall between the drywall and the paint...So the... show more Here's the thing...I can't call a pro because I work on commission..Anyone who doesn't believe that we are in a recession NEEDS TO LOOK AT MY PAYCHECK !
It's obviously termites...In one room of my house, they have actually eaten the paper of the drywall between the drywall and the paint...So the paint is coming off and you can see little "paths" where they're eating !
I need help here...I've consulted a pro and they want $2,000 up front, and that's just for starters !
I'm seriously broke...I've been broke for over a year...My paychecks have literally been cut in half and there's no money...My credit card is maxed...
Is there a product out there that I can get myself to get rid of these house eaters ?