breast feeding mommies your thought lol?

Announcing TRU-BREASTTM

A Revolutionary New Method of Infant Feeding!

It's Ready in an Instant!

Less Work for Mother!

With These Patented Features:

LUL-A-BYE Sound Unit®, Baby hears same soothing heartbeat he or she has grown accustomed to. While nursing, baby is lulled to sleep.

UNBREAKABLE, since baby can't drop it on the floor.

KWICK-FIL® Holding Tank stores baby's milk at just the right temperature. Never too hot. Never too cold. Features automatic refill. Never bother with formulas again. Baby less hungry than usual? No need to refrigerate left-overs. Milk stays warm and sterile in Unit. Ready when baby is.

TRU-BREAST TM Nursing Units never need sterilizing.

KWICK-KLEEN® Nipple. No need to boil this nipple. Made of guaranteed lifetime materials and it can't be accidentally pulled off!

ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: No wasteful packaging to discard

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!

TRU-BREAST TM Units solve the problem of storage of baby items until the next baby comes along. They are decorative as well as functional! They come in all sizes, shapes and colors and outward appearance has nothing to do with ability of Units to function. Units come in pairs and improve with use. TRU-BREAST TM makes traveling with baby easier the no-mess, no worry way!

And, best of all, TRU-BREAST TM is absolutely FREE! That's right, unlike formulas and bottles, which can cost thousands of dollars per baby, a set of TRU-BREAST TM units are included in the price of your pregnancy.

With TRU-BREAST TM around, why bother with other methods?

it's a joke

Favorite Answer

I love this product! I have my own set actually and have got alot of use out of them. Brilliant!

I know exactly how you feel because my baby had jaundice when she was 3 days old and for 32 hours I had to wake her every two hours to feed her while she was on the bili-bed. I had to feed her for 30 minutes and then supplement with formula. By the time I finished I was only getting an hour of sleep before I had to wake her again. I now feed her on demand. I would say that if he is gaining weight normally now to switch to on demand feeding. It's really bad to wake a baby every three hours during the night as they grow accustomed to that and keep that schedule even when you quit. Or maybe you could wake him every three hours during the day and then do on demand at night so you can get more sleep. It will get better, just hang in there honey. Good for you for not stopping BFing.

haha love it. I wouldn't trade breastfeeding for anything. I love breastfeeding my son it's so special. Frustrating when he wouldn't take a bottle at first so I couldn't get any breaks, but now he switches back and forth like a pro!! Its the best thing I can do for him and I won't give it up soon!

I guess missy lee didn't get the joke? LOL that's so true and pretty funny!! I love love love breastfeeding my little man! So glad I'm able to nurture him in this special way:)

The best free product out there!

Well it sure does sound alot bluddy perfect hey!!lol......but if it was on the market I still wouldnt trust the bugger!! lol

• why bother with other methods? because some people don't want to breast feed, or can't.

it doesn't mention the bad points, such as the pain a lot of women go through at the beginning, or the pain when they stop using the "product"

LOL that's fab. I breastfed my little girl for 8months...shes 1 now and I miss it :(

Lol, that's awesome.

LOL, that is cool.