kimi asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫忙寫一封商業英文信,20點,不要用翻譯軟體,謝謝.

我要說明的內容如下,請各位大大幫忙,感恩^^

Dear xxx

很抱歉,我和我的助理(Lin)的英文非常的不好,應該是我們的說明不對,讓您誤會了.

xxx所要的產品是ooo,經過您的降價支持,我也重新報價給xxx,希望我能夠拿到xxx的訂單,但因為xxx需要再開會決議,所以我這會晚一些時間再跟您回報,無論最後的結果是只要A,還是連同B也要一起由您那購買,等我得到最確定的答案時,會立即跟您答覆的.

昨晚我跟您所要的產品報價貨號456,是CCC這次貨櫃所想要下單購買的產品,所以必須要有您的報價,我這麼才可以開始作業.

請您幫忙,重新給我一份報價單,一般正常的報價單,也就是往常我和您訂數量的報價單.

我明白,xxx非常的支持我們公司,我也非常的高興能夠和xxx合作.

但因為我的英文非常糟糕,也怕因為使用我不熟悉的英文,造成您的誤會及對我的誤解,所以沒辦法和您有更多的交流,請您原諒.

對於我的錯誤表達,而造成您及公司的誤解,請接受我十二萬分的歉意.

我要翻譯的內容如上,意思大概是這樣子,請用商業上的英文和工廠說明,感恩^^

3 Answers

Rating
  • 呆子
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dear xxx

sorry for your misunderstanding caused by our explanation.

as for the products xxx needs, we have already revised the price and given an offer to him/her. thanks for your cooperation to cut down the price. I hope that xxx will place an order on us by holding a conference, then get the final result . we will inform you of this thing ASAP. no matter what the result is ,we will reply to you .

as I asked for you to quote the goods(part no:456)last night, it is the goods that CCC wants to buy.we can not quote until you submit the related data to us.please give me the revised quotation (the quantity is the same as usual).

I am glad to have this opportunity to work with xxx. I can not express my opinion with poor English. sorry for that. your consideration is deeply appreciated.*****

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

- Dear xxx

i am sorry, i and my assistant (Lin) English very well, should be our description of the wrong, let you have misunderstood.

xxx_close to the product is a result, after your price support, i would again quotation to xxx, hope i can XXX of order, but because XXX need to meet the resolution, i will later time with your return, regardless of the result is that as long as a, or together with b to together by you that the purchase, etc i get the most determined by the answer, will immediately with your reply.

last night i told you to the quotation item 456, is the CCC this container may want to order products, you must have your quotation, i so you can start job.

Please help, again for giving me a quote, the normal quote, that is usual i and you set the number of quotations.

i understand, xxx is the support of our company, i am also very pleased to offer and xxx.

but because my English very bad, also fear because i am not familiar with the English, causing your misunderstanding and misunderstanding, therefore no way and you have more exchanges, please forgive you.

for my error Express, and you and your company's misunderstanding, please accept my 12 great apologies.

• 小球
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Dear XXX,

I have to say sorry about my poor English at first since it cause some misunderstanding between us on our previous conversation.

In fact, xxx's enquiry is on product ooo and we have re-quoted them after getting your fully support on price reduction. Now we just wait and see their meeting conclusion about buying both A&B from us or not. Whatever their decision is, if there is any update, I will let you know soon.

Besides that, I need you give me new formal quotation on P/N#456 that I have mentioned yesterday. The form is the same as before and it's required for CCC's container shipment this time. After got your quotation, we just can make shipment arrangement accordingly, kindly note, thank you.

Finally, I have to say thank you on your always supporting. And it's my great pleasure to cooperate with you and your business. You always treat me friendly eventhough I am a poor guy in English. It makes me feel warm indeed, thank you again for both your treatment and understanding.

Wish a great partnership between us in the future.

Best regards,

XXX

2009-02-19 18:05:25 補充:

sorry, 第一段的cause請改caused

Source(s): FYI and good luck to you!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.