Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

被裡泥 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我 海綿寶寶某集的英語台詞

因為我試著找過 找不到這一集的英語字幕

但我需要他的詞 所以我試著自己聽寫~ 我是要做學校作業

沒有任何商業或非法用途~~

有些地方聽不出來!

希望有高手能幫我把空格補出來

如果有發現錯的也告訴我 ^^ 感激!!!

從海綿開始寫essay開始到我聽寫結束的地方

觀看網址:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA4jMMBHUwE

SpongeBob Procrastination

SpongeBob: OK, Gary, no goof off! I’m about to write the greatest essay about time. Like most great essays, it will be written on paper. Even more important than the paper is the pencil! A pencil is sharper as as I like. Hum…funny. As my ideas grow, you shrink. ________________________________ OK! Here we go! “What, Not, to, Do, at, a, Stoplight” Hey, this is easy! “By SpongeBob Square Pants” Ha! Hey essay, here we go! And now, pencil, get ready to do your stuff, because here we go!

Update:

SpongeBob: Gee~ this is harder than I thought! OK, OK, here we go~ Here We Go. Ah~!! I know! I just___________________. How about some aerostatics? Hap!Hoo! Hap! Hoo! Hap! Hoo! Hop ho, hop, ho hop, ho. Hop hey, hop hey, hop hey. I can _______________now.

Update 2:

Hap!Hoo! Hap! Hoo! Hap! Hoo! Hop ho, hop, ho hop, ho. Hop hey, hop hey, hop hey. I can _______________now.

HAAAAAAAAAA~ hey, what am I doing? I gotta write that paper! (深深倒抽氣三聲) Come on, pencil, make words.

Update 3:

Gary: Maooo~

SpongeBob: Gary! Hey~hey~hey~Gary, how’s my favorite____? How about your little SpongeBob get you something to eat?

Gary: howoo~

SpongeBob: what do you mean you’re not hungry?

Update 4:

SpongeBob: I know. I have an essay to write. Now come on, Gary. I got to make sure you get nutrition so I’m not leaving until you eat every single bite!

Gary, are you sure you don’t want to ______? Or or some chocolate flavor ____?

Update 5:

Gee, Gary surely made a mess. I can’t work on my essay knowing there is a mess in the kitchen. Ummm…

Update 6:

I should get _____________________, too.

Update 7:

And these dishes need to be cleaned.

______ Dirty garbage.

Update 8:

Well, I think it’s clean enough now! _____take too long. It’s only 10 O’CLOCK!

Update 9:

Oh~~~no more fool around! I got to get back to work! OK, Mr. Essay. I say “Prepare to be written!” I’m doing it! I’m doing it!

Update 10:

Yeah~yeah~_____________, ______________ almost there is! Done! Now let’s see how it looks so far. “THE…break time!” Pacing always help me think! Let’s see. Only 799 words to go. Think, SpongBob, think!

Update 11:

Patrick: who’s… hello?

SpongeBob: hey, Patrick,

Patrick: Sleeping. What you up to?

SpongeBob: That’s really fascinating! Are you having a good sleep? Any dream you like to discuss? I remember…

Update 12:

Patrick: SpongeBob, you and I both know that you are just choosing me as distracting so you don’t have to write your essay.

SpongeBob: (倒抽~~~~ah...that…倒抽…That, that is not true. I called to engage in conversation with you!

Patrick: Well, I’m listening.

SpongeBob: ah…uh…Marco!

Patrick: Polo!

Update 13:

SpongeBob: Yeah, I got to go, Patrick. I got an important essay to write.

Shih, what a chatter box! Can’t he _____ I’m busy.

I can’t write with all these eraser shaving all over my paper…(interjection)

Now they’re floating around my thinking space. (he~吹~)

Update 14:

So long, _________. (#@%#$^%$^ I… choking…. Water…)

Water!

That was a close one.

Gary: Maooo

SpongeBob:What do you mean “overly dramatic”, Gary? On that choking makes me hungry.

SpongeBob: I can’t write on an empty stomach, Gary. I got on my brain food.

Update 15:

Now, let’s see. _________________________________________________

A visitor? For me? Hello!

Mailman: Package for Mr. Square Pants.

SpongeBob: Great! Thanks! So, do you like delivering mail?

Mailman: It puts spread on the table.

SpongeBob: write a pop knuckle, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Update 16:

Mailman: oh brother…

SpongeBob: So do you deliver your own mail, or you have your own mailperson? Then Who deliver his mail? Is there any chain mailman delivering mail to the other mailman? Like a ____box theory_____________

Update 17:

Mailman: Don’t you have a paper to write?

SpongeBob: How do you know I’m supposed to be writing an essay?

Anchorperson: ____ news, local resident SpongeBob Square Pants only has a few hours left to complete his essay and yet he continues to goof off! When will he learn?

Update 18:

Sofa: SpongeBob, over here! Come on! Put your feet up and relax!

SpongeBob: Oh no, midnight! (跑步喘息聲) Must get back to desk! (喘)

That was a close call. Ahhhh! My pants!

Pants: yoohoo, down here!

Update 19:

SpongeBob: You get up here! I got to get back to work! Stop! Pants! You get back here….Pants~~~~~~~ ah!!!???

Clock: Time’s up, SpongeBob.

Fire: only 799 words to go.

SpongeBob: NOOOOO….Ahhhhhhhh! what have I done? Help! My house is on fire! (亂叫)

1 Answer

Rating
  • 艾桑
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

SpongeBob: OK, Gary, no goofing off! I am about to write the greatest essay of all time. Like most great essays, it will be written on paper. Even more important than the paper is, the pencil! A pencil is sharp or as dull as I like. Hmm... funny. As my ideas grow, you shrink. Well, I couldn't ask for a more beautiful day to write an essay. OK! Here we go! “What, Not, to, Do, at, a, Stoplight” Hey, this is easy! “By SpongeBob Squarepants” Ha! This essay is pure gold! And now, pencil. Get ready to do your stuff, 'cause here we go!

Gee~ this is harder than I thought! OK, OK, here we go~ Here We Go. Ah~!! I know! I know! I just need to get a little blood pumping in the old noodle! How about some calistetics? Hap!Hoo! Hap! Hoo! Hap! Hoo! Hop ho, hop, ho hop, ho. Hop hey, hop hey, hop hey. I can feel those juices pumping now.

2009-02-19 19:54:37 補充:

HAAAAAAAAAA~ hey, what am I doing? I've got to write that paper! (深深倒抽氣三聲) Come on, pencil, make words.

2009-02-19 19:54:55 補充:

SpongeBob: Gary! Hey~hey~hey~Gary, how's my favorite mollusk? How about you let 'ol (old) SpongeBob fix you up something to eat?

Gary: howoo~

SpongeBob: what do you mean you're not hungry?

2009-02-19 19:55:04 補充:

SpongeBob: I know. I have an essay to write. Now come on, Gary. I've got to make sure you get your nutrition so I'm not leaving until you eat every single bite!

Gary, are you sure you don't want to some creme brulee? Or, or some choco-flavored algae bits?

2009-02-19 19:55:16 補充:

Gee, Gary sure made a mess. I can't work on my essay knowing there's a mess in the kitchen.

Hmm, I might as well clean the rest of the floor while I'm at it. I should get these hard-to-reach places too.

2009-02-19 19:55:30 補充:

And these dishes need to be cleaned.

Can't have dirty garbage.

Well, I think it's clean enough now! Why, that didn't take too long. It's only 10 O’CLOCK!

2009-02-19 19:56:07 補充:

Oh~~~no more fooling around! I've got to get back to work! OK, Mr. Essay. Well I say, prepare to be written! I'm doing it! I'm doing it!

Yeah~yeah~ And some of these, and some of these... Almost there and... Done!

2009-02-19 19:56:19 補充:

Now let's see how it looks so far. THE... Break time! Pacing always helps me think! Let's see. Only 799 words to go. Think, SpongBob, think!

Patrick: Who's there... Hello?

SpongeBob: hey, Patrick, what are you up to?

2009-02-19 19:56:39 補充:

Patrick: Sleeping.

SpongeBob: That's really fascinating! Are you having a good sleep? Any dreams you'd like to discuss? I remember on the...

Patrick: SpongeBob, you and I both know that you are just using me as a distraction so you don't have to write your essay.

2009-02-19 19:56:49 補充:

SpongeBob: (倒抽~~~~ah...that…倒抽…That, that is not true. I called to have an engaging conversation with you!

Patrick: Well, I'm listening.

SpongeBob: ah…uh…Marco!

Patrick: Polo!

2009-02-19 19:57:10 補充:

SpongeBob: Yeah, well I gotta get going, Patrick. Got an important essay to write.

Sheesh, what a chatterbox! Can't he see I'm busy?

I can't write with all these eraser shavings all over my paper…(interjection)

Now they're floating around my thinking space. (he~吹~)

2009-02-19 19:57:25 補充:

So long, pesky particles. I swallowed one! I'm choking…. Water!

Water!

That was a close one.

SpongeBob:What do you mean "overly dramatic," Gary? All that choking sure made me hungry.

2009-02-19 19:57:36 補充:

SpongeBob: I can't write on an empty stomach, Gary. I gotta have my brain food.

Now, let's see. white or rye bread? Or pumpernickel? Gee, I guess it really depends on the meat inside... and the cheese.

2009-02-19 19:57:50 補充:

A visitor? For me? Hello!

Mailman: Package for Mr. SquarePants.

SpongeBob: Great! Thanks! So, uh, you like delivering mail?

Mailman: It puts bread on the table.

SpongeBob: Rye or pumpernickel? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2009-02-19 19:57:58 補充:

Mailman: oh brother…

SpongeBob: So do you deliver your own mail? Or do you have your own mail person? Then who delivers his mail? Is there a never-ending chain of mailman delivering mail to the other mailman? But I guess a P.O. box would break the chain.

2009-02-19 19:59:48 補充:

Delivery Fish: Don't you have a paper to write?

Spongebob: How did he know I'm supposed to be writing an essay?

Fish Head: In other news, local resident Spongebob Squarepants only has a few hours left to write his essay and yet he continues to goof off. When will he learn?

2009-02-19 20:00:09 補充:

Voice: Hey, Spongebob. Over here! Come on, take a seat. Put your feet up and relax

2009-02-19 20:00:46 補充:

Spongebob: Oh no! Midnight! Must get back to desk! Whew, that was a close one. My pants!

Voice: Yoo-hoo! Down here!

2009-02-19 20:01:27 補充:

Spongebob: You get up here! I’ve got to get back to work!

Pants: Freedom!

2009-02-19 20:02:39 補充:

Spongebob: Stop, pants! You get back here this instant! [Pants!

Clock: Time’s up, Spongebob!

Flame: Only 799 words to go!

2009-02-19 20:03:08 補充:

Spongebob: No! What have I done? Help! Help! My house is on fire!

House: Why, Spongebob? Why did you set me on fire, Spongebob? Why didn’t you just write your essay? STOP WASTING TIME!

2009-02-19 20:04:43 補充:

Spongebob: Where’s my essay? Oh, there you are. I must have dozed off. Now where are we? Do I dare look at the clock? It’s almost 9 ‘o’ clock! Class starts in five minutes! How am I going to write this whole paper in five minutes?

2009-02-19 20:09:29 補充:

How am I supposed to know what to do at a stoplight? Feeding your snail is something not to do at a stoplight! And making a sandwich, and lighting candles and drinking water and calling your friends and karate chopping the TV

2009-02-19 20:09:34 補充:

and catching the breeze with the mailman and falling asleep… Mrs. Puff! Mrs. Puff! I’m finished! All 800 words! I’m finished! Here it is! Eh,… Mrs. Puff?

Where is everybody?

Puff: Oh there you are Spongebob!

2009-02-19 20:09:53 補充:

Spongebob: Here you go, Mrs. Puff! 800 words, all about stoplights and what not to do at them.

Puff: I’m sorry Spongebob, I tried to call you. I have to go to a teachers’ convention.

2009-02-19 20:10:09 補充:

Spongebob: But what about my essay?

Puff: I decided to cancel the assignment. We’re just going to take a field trip to a stoplight instead. See you tomorrow, Spongebob.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.