Zoloft sexual side effects after ONE PILL!!?

Is this normal?! Yesterday, I took one 50MG pill of Zoloft around 3PM. Then around 1AM or so, I masturbated... Normally I finish pretty quickly, as in like 5 mins. I normally have to hold myself back from finishing too quickly lol. Well last night, first off it took me like a minute to even get... show more Is this normal?!

Yesterday, I took one 50MG pill of Zoloft around 3PM. Then around 1AM or so, I masturbated... Normally I finish pretty quickly, as in like 5 mins. I normally have to hold myself back from finishing too quickly lol. Well last night, first off it took me like a minute to even get "hard" even when watching something.....Then it took me like 30 mins to finish.

How did one pill have such a strong effect? I liked the lasting longer part, but I don't like how hard it was to even get aroused. I had to force myself to even get aroused.... and even that took like a minute to get hard.

And if I took one 50MG pill tuesday around 3PM, will the Zoloft be mostly out of my system by thursday night? (I only took one pill, total, on tuesday, nothing today and won't take anything tomm) As in like, will the sexual side effects mostly be gone by then? I do like the "longer lasting" but i hope by thursday night the "taking forever to get aroused" side effect is gone, or at least mostly gone.