Metal piece in my food, can I sue?

I am following up on an earlier question. I did not get harmed by this big piece of metal that was in my food, but I nearly digested it. It was at Jims Steakout in Buffalo, I did not dine in. I took my phone back to work where I noticed the object after taking a huge bite....I immediately motioned to my... show more I am following up on an earlier question.

I did not get harmed by this big piece of metal that was in my food, but I nearly digested it.

It was at Jims Steakout in Buffalo, I did not dine in. I took my phone back to work where I noticed the object after taking a huge bite....I immediately motioned to my coworkers who saw the same thing, so there would be 3 witnesses.

I didnt immediately contact management over there because I usually see them every day so I was goign to say something tomorrow, but I just called and I got the managers name and he acknowledged the fact that there was something wrong and that they replaced their "spatula" so they wouldnt have that problem anymore.

I still have the object in my possession and I took a picture.

http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1234997275285qk5.jpg

You tell me if I have any sort of case here...? Is it worth pursuing. Because I now I would never eat at this place or any other fast food joint for quite some time.
Update: I dont get the no harm no foul thing...Can you expand?

I dont see how it is ethically right to have metal in your food that you are serving to hundreds of people a day. I am sure OSHA would say no harm no foul, too? You cant put metal in your food, thats a fact. But for me, is it worth suing is what I am asking
Update 2: My problem is that it is a terrible business practice. It is not my fault if they go out of business. Follow government rules and regulations....or better yet get an education if youre working at a fast food place.
Update 3: LOL. The last guy couldnt be further from the truth.