Which class is most relevant to the field of medicine and psychology?

I asked this question twice before, but I forgot to put in class descriptions. Here are my class choices:

Biological Anthropology/Archaeology: Using critical thinking skills, students explore the scientific approaches to surveying and understanding biological differences in past and present human populations. Topics include the study of bone, anatomy, and archaeological techniques used by modern scientists to uncover the past. This course includes career explorations, field trip opportunities, and hands-on laboratory investigations.

Sociology: Sociology 1 is concerned with human groups and factors that unite or divide them, including culture, values, social groups, social stratification, population, the family, socialization, propaganda, and social institutions. Focus is on the impact of change on mores, norms, and customs. In Sociology 2, emphasis is placed on the application of the basic concepts of social change to American institutions, particularly education and the family. Research papers focus on community or on-site research.

This course acquaints students with the discipline and history of philosophy. Major philosophers and their works are studied with focus on such issues as the nature of the universe; the basic moral and intellectual superstructure of society; good and evil; free will and determinism; and the relationship of a person to other individuals and to the state. Current trends in philosophy are studied as well

Family Life and Human Development: Students develop a greater understanding of how family relationships and human sexuality have an impact on individual health and society. Topics include interpersonal relationships; economics of family life; responsibilities of marriage and parenting; pregnancy prevention; pregnancy and childbirth; and sexually transmitted infections.

Which class would be most relevant and second most relevant?

The third description is PHILOSOPHY

Favorite Answer

Biological Anthropology/Archaeology sounds like a rigorous, interesting course where you'll learn about the scientific method, some anatomy, and some laboratory procedures not commonly seen. It would be number one for a medical career.

Family Life and Human Development is very relevant to the field of psychology. Not only will it tackle questions that come up all the time in professional practice, but it will do a lot to develop personal maturity.

Sociology 101-102, at least the way it was taught in my university, was a combination of common sense and easy reading assignments. It was interesting, but not a very serious course.

Philosophy 101-102, at least the way it was taught in my university, was a head-in-the-clouds course that had absolutely no value in the real world except to demonstrate that I'd been exposed to a liberal-arts education. I hated it. The only person I knew who was a philosophy major was a girl from a rich family who would never actually have to hold a job, even if she didn't get married.

organic and organic Anthropology is heavily concerning some scientific fields and evolution. Sociology and Psychology are very comparable different than sociology is utilized to the gang placing on an identical time as psychology is utilized to the guy. Philosophy could be something, based upon the direction. type descriptions might help.

Human Development would relate most to both the fields of medicine and psychology. The course was required for my psychology degree and is also required as a prerequisite for most nursing and medical degrees.

Biological Anthropology would be related to medicine.

Sociology would be related to psychology.