Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 1 decade ago

what are name initials?

if my name is Sam West what are my initials? WE or SW or is it WS?

thank you

and i know this is a very stupid question

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

initial n 1. first letter of name: the first letter of the name of a person, place, or organization

eg your initials are for your first name it is ''S'' and the initial for your last name is '' W '' so yr initials are ''S W''

• pallet
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Initials

• 6 years ago

I recently signed on a form which required only initials. I found it strange as everyone before me put the first letter of first name and the full last name. Is this how people usually do?

• 5 years ago

Hi !

my name is Shakiba, and since they sound completely different, I was wondering if I have to use 'S' as my name's initial or 'Sh'? In fact, is it even possible to use more than one letter to show a name's initial? :D

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

initial letter of aljean porto

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/aw18l

(boy): BT Brayden Thomas (girl): AL Amelia Leigh (girl): PJ Poppy Juliett (boy): CJ Cole James (girl): SE Scarlett Eloise (boy): LR Lucas Regan (boy): AD Aston Daniel (girl): DH Daisy Hannah (Dakota Fanning's name is Hannah Dakota :)) (girl) GI Gabrielle Isabella

• 7 years ago

what will be the initials of my name??..my name is Rakiba Rahman Nitul

• 6 years ago

Initials is the first letter of your names Rakiba Rahman Nitul your initials name will be "R R N' thanks

• 5 years ago

My first name is Catherine Surname Ali middle name Tanya ?

• 6 years ago

nae indicated by initials my name is T.shenal sanjana fernando

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.