Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 1 decade ago

what are name initials?

if my name is Sam West what are my initials? WE or SW or is it WS?

thank you

and i know this is a very stupid question

Favorite Answer

initial n 1. first letter of name: the first letter of the name of a person, place, or organization

eg your initials are for your first name it is ''S'' and the initial for your last name is '' W '' so yr initials are ''S W''

• pallet

Initials

I recently signed on a form which required only initials. I found it strange as everyone before me put the first letter of first name and the full last name. Is this how people usually do?

Hi !

my name is Shakiba, and since they sound completely different, I was wondering if I have to use 'S' as my name's initial or 'Sh'? In fact, is it even possible to use more than one letter to show a name's initial? :D

initial letter of aljean porto

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/aw18l

(boy): BT Brayden Thomas (girl): AL Amelia Leigh (girl): PJ Poppy Juliett (boy): CJ Cole James (girl): SE Scarlett Eloise (boy): LR Lucas Regan (boy): AD Aston Daniel (girl): DH Daisy Hannah (Dakota Fanning's name is Hannah Dakota :)) (girl) GI Gabrielle Isabella

what will be the initials of my name??..my name is Rakiba Rahman Nitul

Initials is the first letter of your names Rakiba Rahman Nitul your initials name will be "R R N' thanks

My first name is Catherine Surname Ali middle name Tanya ?

nae indicated by initials my name is T.shenal sanjana fernando