lyn asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What movie has the song Barbara Ann by the beach boys in it?

What movie has the song Barbara Ann in it i really want to know please help !!!! :-)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you check here, there are other movies in which the song was heard:

http://www.imdb.com/SearchSongs?for=Barbara+Ann&Go...

For example: Surf Ninjas (1993)

"Barbara Ann"

Written by Fred Fassert

Performed by The Beach Boys

• 4 years ago

Barbara Ann Song

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Surf Ninjas Barbara Ann

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

GIRLS Isobel- Bjork Jackie's Strength- Tori Amos Believe Me Natalie- The Killers Kim- Eminem Ruby- The Kaiser Chiefs Ruby Tuesday- Rolling Stones Stephanie Says- Velvet Underground Suzy Lee- White Stripes Laura- Scissor Sisters Kelly Watch The Stars- Air Mariella- Kate Nash Deanna- Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds Jeannie's Diary- Eels BOYS Dirty Harry- Gorillaz Gary Gilmore's Eyes- The Adverts Telegram Sam- T Rex Half Jack- Dresden Dolls The Truth About Jonny- Raveonettes Adam's Song- Blink 182 Stan- Eminem Michael- Franz Ferdinand Mike Millls- Air Jimmy the Exploder- White Stripes There are loads more, theres just a few!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axbo1

"Carrie Anne" Sung by The Hollies "I Love Lucy" Sung by Desi Arnaz "Jenny 867-5309" Sung by Tommy Tutone "Oh Marie" Sung by many artists..Jerry Vale, Perry Como, Michael Buble "Ben" Sung by Michael Jackson "Oh Carol" Sung by Neil Sedaka "Nancy" Sung by Frank Sinatra "Emily" Sung by Tony Bennett "Barbara Ann" Sung by The Beach Boys "Jimmy" Sung by Julie Andrews (From the movie soundtrack "Thoroughly Modern Millie") "Laura" sung by Frank Sinatra "Jimmy Mack" sung by Martha Reeves and the Vandellas "Julie Do You Love Me" sung by Bobby Sherman "Maria" (from "West Side Story")

• 1 decade ago

American Graffiti - 1973

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.