Keystone High School?

Can anyone tell me a little more about this curriculum? After you finish the course work..Is there any exams? Do you have to have a proctor for the testing or what?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Keystone National High School is an online high school. Keystone has online courses and correspondence courses (courses sent through the mail). Also, most of Keystones' online courses come with textbooks. You decide which course format you want, whether you want your courses delivered in the online format or the correspondence format or you can blend both the online and correspondence formats together and take them at the same time.

Yes, after you finish the coursework there are exams. No, you don't need a proctor for testing or the exams. The exams at Keystone National High School are not proctored and don't need any proctor. So this means that the exams at Keystone National High School are open-book exams.

They also grant you an accredited high school diploma, if you want to earn an accredited high school diploma through them. To be able to earn an accredited high school diploma through Keystone National High School, you will have to complete the high school graduation requirements of Keystone National High School. If you don't wish to earn an accredited high school diploma through them and you only wish to supplement your high school curriculum in which you are already enrolled, you can take individual courses which will earn you credits through them. Students around the world too can enroll in their accredited online high school program.

You can learn more about Keystone National High School at http://www.keystonehighschool.com .

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Keystone High School

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Keystone High School?

Can anyone tell me a little more about this curriculum? After you finish the course work..Is there any exams? Do you have to have a proctor for the testing or what?

Source(s): keystone high school: https://biturl.im/rMZxa
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

They appear to be a legitimate school. They state that they are a division of KC Distance Learning, Inc. At the bottom of their website, they have their backings, including the Better Business Bureau and their accrediting association, NAAS. You could contact those organizations and research them by both Keystone and KC. Also, another good way to research a school is to check with YOUR state's Office of Public Instruction or Dept. of Education AND also the state where Keystone is located to see what statistics they have on the school. They are located in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Its awesome! I'm a freshman right now, going into my sophomore year, and I am loving it. Its really organized! if anyone is planning on joining it, you should!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.