Need help on choosing topic for advanced science fair project?

I'm a sophomore and I'm trying to get into MIT. I am also really interested in science and I want to be able to have the opportunity to participate in the Intel ISEF (International Science and Engineering Fair). The problem is I have a bunch of idea but they seem far fetched or not advanced enough. If... show more I'm a sophomore and I'm trying to get into MIT. I am also really interested in science and I want to be able to have the opportunity to participate in the Intel ISEF (International Science and Engineering Fair). The problem is I have a bunch of idea but they seem far fetched or not advanced enough. If you have any ideas, i would deeply appreciate the help.

P.S. The ideas should be related to computer science, since that's the category i am most interested in. Also, it doesn't matter how hard the project is, I have until december 2009 to finish it.