abercrombie and hollister?

this is a survey.

which u like or perfer better.

• Nova
    Best Answer

Ewwwwwwwww.

Give me some forever 21 or something. D:

I am really not a fan of either,

but I like abercrombie a little better for clothes

prices I prefer hollister

Hollister

Abercrombie

Hollister

• Lv 4

Abercrombie.

• Holister was intended for and started in California. That's where it should stay, in places where the weather is hot. Their shirts are thin for obvious reasons, they're easy to throw on over a swimsuit so you look decent to go and eat somewhere when youre done on the beach and it's not thick material so you won't get boiling hot.

However, I live in wisconsin...I think it's pointless when I see girls in my school walking around in a tiny holister shirt and mini-skirt when it's 50 below. I defenitly prefer abercrombie. Not only do I get a discount for my brother working there, but I think the clothes suit where I live better.

Abercrombie!

I love both stores because of their style, but idont mind having to spend a little extra to get something that will lasst longer.

All of my clothes from hollister have either holes in them or they just fall apart. I have had no problems with my abercrombie clothes

Def. Hollister!

(:

Abercrombie & Fitch, but my favorite brand is juicy couture or Marc Jacobs