is the stimulus check received last year "additional income" on this years income tax form?

On this years income tax form, it asks for "additional income" - in the instructions, stimulus payments are listed - although I have been told that last year's stimulus payments are not taxable. I am confused over the instructions or what I have read on websites.

Favorite Answer

Additional income is 1099misc or self employment. The stimulus is not taxable. You enter the stimulus so the IRS knows (they will check) if you are entitled to more or not. There should be a field specifically for the stimulus.

No, it is no longer for We the human beings. he twisted that actuality on an identical time as campaigning and whilst he needed yet another stimulus examine, he intentionally misled us. he's priceless all his enormous funds donors with that funds. Acorn, instructors unions , unions all who gave very enormous checks to his marketing campaign, it is pay lower back time, it is why Obama has pushed it so no longer undemanding,he made distinctive pork supplies, and is acquainted with he has to return by way of on supplies of pay lower back to them, or the typhoon ought to get grotesque against Obama if he did no longer get that funds to pay them lower back. all of us comprehend who Obama will stand via if it gets grotesque, he says so in his e book.