WHat is life about? For me, it's nothing.?

Ok, what the hell is the point of life? Why should I look forward to life? All I do is study, get on my pc, play video games, and worry about money. What the hell?! What is going to change? Getting a job, wow, how exciting is that? Work, sleep, same thing over and over...what is the point of living? I'm... show more Ok, what the hell is the point of life? Why should I look forward to life? All I do is study, get on my pc, play video games, and worry about money. What the hell?! What is going to change? Getting a job, wow, how exciting is that? Work, sleep, same thing over and over...what is the point of living? I'm beginning to feel that my life has no purpose at all. Jesus, maybe it's all the drugs I'm taking. Tramadol, Stattera, and caffeine. I'm losing my mind yo...I'm pissed off all of the time...I hate everything..I don't want to do anything but sleep. I'm so irritated with society when I go out. I'm so sick of seeing people happy with girlfriends and money...I'm just sick of it all...I'm really reaching the breaking point...I just want to give up on school and life...but for some reason I can't...even though I know I have nothing to look forward to. WTF?
15 answers 15