Have Republicans actually asked some valid questions about Obama's 75 billion mortgage plan?

For once I think the Republicans have had some valid questions, I wonder even if Obama does answer them in a positive way will they support the plan. Not that it is necessary as long as we have the three Rhino's. Here are the questions, all but the last ones seem valid, the last one I can answer for them. The... show more For once I think the Republicans have had some valid questions, I wonder even if Obama does answer them in a positive way will they support the plan. Not that it is necessary as long as we have the three Rhino's. Here are the questions, all but the last ones seem valid, the last one I can answer for them. The Democrats will write the bill and sponsor it as Republicans lost election.

The questions found in the letter from Cantor and Boehner to Obama include:

• What will your plan do for the over 90 percent of homeowners who are playing and paying by the rules?

• Does your plan compensate banks for bad mortgages they should have never made in the first place?

• Will individuals who misrepresented their income or assets on their original mortgage application be eligible to get the taxpayer funded assistance under your plan?

• Will you require mortgage servicers to verify income and other eligibility standards before modifying mortgages?

• What will you do to prevent the same mortgages that receive assistance and are modified from going into default three, six or eight months later?

• How do you intend to move forward in the drafting of the legislation and who will author it?
Update: I do not think Taxpayers should foot the bill for anyone who should not have taken out a mortgage in the first place but there are some that did the right thing and need help...these are the only ones that should be helped.
Update 2: I may be a Democrat but I will always give credit where credit is due, unlike my Republican friends.