Please help! I stubbed my toe about an hour ago and......?

So I stubbed my toe really hard against my door frame about an hour ago (my second to last toe) and now it is killing me! It got really puffy and sort of red and my toe nail is turning a dark red. And the area around the nail is bruised. I tried ice, but it didn't help much. also when i raise my foot it... show more So I stubbed my toe really hard against my door frame about an hour ago (my second to last toe) and now it is killing me! It got really puffy and sort of red and my toe nail is turning a dark red. And the area around the nail is bruised.
I tried ice, but it didn't help much.
also when i raise my foot it almost feels like fluids are rushing from that area.
I hurts to walk, i have to limp!
what can I do to stop the pain?! Do you think there is something seriously wrong?
Update: where in my question did i say i wanted to go to the doctor?!
i actually have not been to the doctor in about 6 years, so no I don't go running off the the doctor every time something happens to me.