Will they always be this friendly with each other?

I have a 7 month cocker spaniel and my cousins have a soft coated wheaten terrier, also 7 months. Both are male. They get on REALLY well and play with each other and have a lot of fun. Will it always be like this and will they always be friendly or could they possibly become hostile to each other and territorial... show more I have a 7 month cocker spaniel and my cousins have a soft coated wheaten terrier, also 7 months. Both are male. They get on REALLY well and play with each other and have a lot of fun. Will it always be like this and will they always be friendly or could they possibly become hostile to each other and territorial once older?

I'm not sure if they're getting their dog neutered. Mine was going to be neutered but we recently lost a rabbit to a neutering op so we're unsure and it's been put off for a while though we are still considering getting him neutered. He has no behavioural issues that we cannot address so please nobody suggest neutering him. I have no interest in breeding him. I was just wondering if these two puppies would already get along or is there a chance that it could turn out differently as they are both male?