Accommodation In Betul?

Hii all,

I am planning a visit to betul on 22nd of april and none of the travel agencies could find me out a place to stay. If you guys can please help me out in this. If there is no hotel at least tell me where Can stay next to it. i am coming by train and will get down at betul.And i need to travel to padhar on the next day. What is the best way of transportation to reach there.

Sorry i forgot to mention one thing in that.The betul which i am visiting is in Madhyapradhesh.

Favorite Answer

Betul Beach

This small fishing village is located on the banks of Sal river, which breaks the continuous string of beaches starting from Mormugao peninsula.

It is located 14km from Margao, just south of Mobor beach across the Sal river and can be easily reached by bus from Margao.

Betul enjoys an idyllic setting with plenty of shade from fruit trees and has a moderate climate made possible by the cool sea breeze.

Distance's From :

Panaji Margao Dabolim Airport Margao Railway Station

63 kms. 14 kms. 47 kms. 11 kms.

Best Betul Travel Deals Sponsored Links

India Hotels Luxury

Our Best India Hotels Rates Number 1 In Asia Hotels, Book Now!

India Hotels

Official Site - Save on Hotels Cheap Rates from 200+ Hotel Sites!

Yatra.com™ - Hotels

Pay only 10% now and rest at hotel. Compare price, user review & book.