Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

Does anyone have any advice about Ashford University online?

I'm thinking about getting my teaching degree but I'm worried that I'm going to spend all this money and not be able to get a job teaching. I've never heard of anyone being a teacher and never stepping foot in a college. This school does its course work on online. Does anyone have any advice?

Favorite Answer

Ashford is one of the very best online degree programs out there right now, ranked according to quality of course work and quality of online experience.

I am a current student with Ashford University and have been for two years now. I have had no problems with them or the financial aid. They are good with that and my personal opinion of them is pretty good. They are expensive but I think most online schools are. Good luck!