Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How many meals do you eat a day?

You're meant to eat 5-6 small meals a day, but who has time to eat that much? Surely they cannot be full cooked meals?

How many meals a day do you it and what do your meals consist of? Type out what kind of meals you eat on a daily basis.

Please include your weight and height, if you feel comfortable too.

----

I eat 2 meals a day, but snack A LOT. Sometimes I don't have anything to eat until 5PM but then I eat a lot so I need to change my diet!

Favorite Answer

i eat 5 meals a day and i like to eat i usually eat vege the least the most is fish and chicken but i cant be fat cause my metabolism is high so i will not become fat my height is 4 feet or higher or 5 feet or higher so long i didnt measure my height and my weight is more than 40kg even thought i like to eat lol. now i m 17

its hard to eat five or six meals a day, and yes those are supposed to be small meals. two or three of those meals should be snacks really, maybe a apple or orange. Just one or two small items to keep your blood sugar up. having a good dinner is ok, just don't eat to late before going to bed because it makes it easier to have that food turn to fat when your body isn't working. Also, eat breakfast, give your body the fuel it needs early in the day so it has something to run on and keep your metabolism high. Good luck.

I usually eat 3 meals a day but if I sleep in I'll just have the 2 meals coz that means it's around lunch time when I wake up, lol. However, I do snack in between meals. Nothing big but yeah.

I'm roughly 186cm tall. Not saying my weight.

only three of those are full cooked meals. the others left are just snacks. I eat basically three meals a day. during noon time and evening i eat rice then in the morning just bread. sometimes i eat snacks in the intervals. my diet is not really that good also since my eating time is not fixed due to my class schedule.

I'm 5,3 and weigh 7st 3lb

I have breakfast, lunch at about 12 then have dinner at about 7.

I snack in between on a apple or something, but i think your right 5-6 small meals is a lot..

Actually I do eat about five to six meals a day. However most of them are raw foods so they don't require cooking. Maybe only one meal a day I actually cook.

For breakfast I make a green smoothie consisting of raw almond milk, hemp protein powder, banana, kale, and spinach. (Some times I add berries too depending on what I have on hand.)

Salad consisting of Kale, Spinach, Romaine Lettuce, Okra, Cucumber, Red Peppers, Goji Berries, and Cranberries.

Shake consisting of raw almond milk, cacoa, maca, and banana.

Celery, carrots, cucumbers, etc... dipped in homemade salsa.

Soy yogurt, frozen.

Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, etc... as a sweet snack

Hummus and Cucumber sandwich

Veggie Soup or some cooked whole grains like quinoa.

My height is 5'3" and weight as of this morning is 118.

• psymon

Breakfast is usually coffee, croissant and a piece of fruit such as an orange or grapefruit. Lunch is a sandwich or a salad. Dinner is my big cooked meal consisting of protein (usually meat), carbohydrates (potatoes, pasta or rice) and vitamins and minerals in vegetables. I only rarely eat desserts (not a sweet tooth) and I hardly ever snack between meals.

I'm 1.84 metres tall and weigh 78 kilos.

• No

I eat 3 meals a day (small brekkie of cereal, toast or porrige, medium sized lunch of sandwich/toast, fruit, cake and crisps and medium sized dinner, followed usually by a yogurt, custard, piece of fruit, bar of chocolate and rarely a pudding).

I hardly ever snack in between, unless it's a long wait until dinner, in which case I have an apple or banana or something.

I'm 5st 11 and 156cms. I'm 13 years old, btw.

I guess snacks are good as long as they are healthy!

• Love2B

I eat 3 meals a day.

Breakfast: cream of wheat, cottage cheese, & coffee

Lunch: normally a bagel sandwich with some pita chips

Dinner: 4oz of protein, a starch like rice, and a veggie

I am ...

female

5'3"

110-115 pounds

1 Meal a Day (Dinner)

and a couple of snacks