Steam Vaporizer.....!!?

I want to buy a vaporizer and my friend suggested me to buy a steam vaporizer, should I buy a steam vaporizer?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

By a steam only if you need the steam. If you only want to get humidity back in the air, just a vaporizer. The reason why is that a steam vaporizer has to heat as well as blow the steam out, it's going to cost a lot more to buy and run where just a vaporizer has the motor to blow the mist out. Sometimes you can find a unit that works both ways, which can be nice but more expensive again.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hey you can buy a Steam Vaporizer and I would like to tell you that these vaporizers have lots of benefits like:

They keep your respiratory system moist, allowing it to fight off bacteria, viruses and pollutants.

Relieve cold, flu and hay fever symptoms.

Relieve dry, irritated and itching skin and eyes.

Relieve coughs and dry, scratchy throat.

And many more....

• 4 years ago

First of all you really should see a doctor if your cough has persisted for any period of time. If it is just allergies, Vick's won't help much. Be careful not to catch strep throat, then you will need antibiotics. I would puts the Vick's directly on my chest and right under my nose.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.