Is Bob Dylan British?

Since The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and The Who all are, I was just wandering whether or not he is. I was about to decide for myself whether or not England created the concept of the popular rock band. This was an important question that I first needed to answer. For some background information, I've... show more Since The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and The Who all are, I was just wandering whether or not he is.

I was about to decide for myself whether or not England created the concept of the popular rock band. This was an important question that I first needed to answer.

For some background information, I've heard him sing and fully realize his inability to sing well, despite his superior song writing ability. All Along The Watchtower is my favorite Dylan song. That is, the Jimi Hendrix rendition of it.