Would this be called or considered transgender?

I've been thinking about myself, my identity, etc, for a while now, and I can't really come to any conclusions.

I'm not really sure whether I was... "supposed" to be a girl or a boy, since I act more like a boy a lot of the time. I hate being a girl (one of the big reasons being that I am a DDD bra size, and that keeps me from doing a lot of stuff I used to be able to and loved) and I wish I were a guy, but I don't think that I consider myself a guy. I just don't appreciate being a girl.

When I think about if I were to live as a guy, in a guy's body, it just... makes sense. I don't know if it was meant to be that way, I'm not sure, but it just sounds like it would... I dunno. Work better.

I'm going to a counselor already for other reasons, and I think I might talk to them about it, but I want to be a little more sure that it's something I want to follow through on or live with before I bring it up.

Can someone help me out? Give me some resources? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

As for sexual *orientation and presentation*, I consider myself bisexual. I like guys and girls, though I lean towards girls. But I don't consider that part of my gender *identity*. I see those as mostly separate. If I liked guys, I wouldn't use that as a reason to "stay a girl"- because guys can like guys too. I don't feel like I like girls or guys *because* of my gender identity... or, as it is, what it might be. I don't see that as part of the gender identity.

i know exactly how you feel i had the same problem except that im only a dd i used to really consider a sex change but i like being a woman i just hate the boobs (mine i mean) when i was 22 i talked to my partner about it and she told me that if i got a sex change she wasnt sure we could stay together so i started delving more deeply into my issue and realized that the only thing i wanted to change was my chest i dont know if this has helped you but if you feel more like a man then i would say trans but if you like being a woman or lean more towards being a woman then perhaps a masectimy or breast reduction could ease your discomfort with yourself there are several things to consider with either avenue

it's not transgender.. It's either you're just comfortable being a tomboy or you're starting to be bisexual or full lesbian... Talking to your counselor would be one of the best things. And you should follow through what you want.. Hope that helps

just say what your thoughts are without worrying the counselor will help u sort this out